Client Service Manager (CSM) - Building Performance & Sustainability - Northeast Zone - Boston, MA
Business Unit: Field Operations
Requisition Number: 235717
Primary Location: United States-Massachusetts-Canton
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: High School Diploma / (GED)
Travel Required: 30%
The Siemens Building Technologies Division is the North American market leader for safe and secure, energy-efficient and environmentally-friendly buildings and infrastructure. As a technology partner, service provider, and system integrator, Building Technologies has offerings for fire protection; life safety; and security as well as building automation; heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC); and energy management. Since 1995, Siemens has helped to modernize nearly 7,000 buildings worldwide, including important American landmarks such as World Trade Center Memorial, Times Square Building, Carnegie Hall, Walt Disney World and the Mount Vernon Estate.
For more information, please visit:
Building Technologies is currently searching for an experienced Client
Service Manager (CSM) to support our Building Performance and
Sustainability (ESCO) services business. The CSM is our single source contact
between our customers and Siemens internal operations. The CSM creates customer
loyalty to the Siemens brand by managing all service agreement deliverables for
Service Agreement Management
- Manage internal resources to exceed customer expectations while ensuring all contractual scope work is completed on time and within estimates and budgets.
- Complete multi-year maintenance (work) planning and scheduling utilizing customer interface, contractual documents, equipment operational manuals, personal site or equipment experience, known Siemens capabilities and Siemens provided software tools.
- Interface and communicate with our customers for Customer Loyalty and Quality Assurance activities. Communicate progress / status internally, create and execute improvement plans based on customer feedback.
- Perform or manage customer knowledge / training activities to improve product, equipment or site understanding.
- Manage financial aspects of our service contract agreements ensuring continued profitability and cost containment for Siemens while ensuring our customers perceive the value of the services we provide.
- Manage the contract renewal process end to end for stationary or stable year over year customers. Assist the Customer Sales Executive in the contract renewal process for large or growing customers.
- Provide cost viability approvals for estimated new or renewed service agreements.
- Manage billing and collection activities for the service agreements managed, as well as assist in the collection of other service activities such as Time & Material or Project work.
Transactional Customer Sales and Response
- Collaborate with our customers to consistently match known Siemens product and service capabilities with their business and facility needs
- Estimate, present, and attain customer approvals for automation or mechanical equipment repairs [Time & Material work].
- Estimate, propose, present and attain customer approval for Moves, Adds, Changes or Upgrades of existing automation or mechanical systems. [Project Work]
- Estimate, propose, present and attain customer approval for Service Contract renewals of smaller automation or mechanical systems. [Service Agreements]
- Associate’s Degree preferred, although candidates with equivalent work experience will also be considered
- 2-5 years experience with HVAC mechanical and / or HVAC control & automation systems.
- 2-5 years experience with customer management within an industrial or construction environment.
- Proficient in the use of a Business Software application such as Oracle, SAP or other (managing financial and / or equipment maintenance applications)
- Proficient in the use of standard business applications such as MS Office (Word, Excel), custom estimating platforms, customer loyalty applications or other service related tools.
- Strong organizational, verbal and written communication skills.
- Project management experience and the ability to collaborate in a team environment.
- Individual must possess a valid Driver's license in good standing and be must be at least 21 years of age in order to participate in the Siemens vehicle plan.
- Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.