Business Unit: Logistics and Airport Solutions
Requisition Number: 235794
Primary Location: United States-Texas-Houston
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: Technical Diploma
Travel Required: No
Siemens Postal, Parcel & Airport Logistics LLC is a provider of logistics industry products and solutions. The business comprises a comprehensive portfolio in mail & parcel logistics and automation, airport logistics with baggage handling and air cargo, as well as service offerings supporting our customers with maintenance, operation and optimization. Our customers are airports & airlines, courier express parcel providers, the US Postal Service and commercial postal service providers.
Lifting (Up to 50 pounds), bending, reaching, climbing, walking, crawling, standing, sitting, climbing stairs, speaking, sight, and/or hearing to complete the job duties.
• Excellent Customer Relations skills required
• Strong organizational skills including electronic and hard copy filing
• Technically competent and comfortable with computers and able to work calmly during stressful times while maintaining a pleasant and efficient demeanor.
• Basic understanding of baggage or material handling systems
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office software including Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
• Strong knowledge in OSHA General Industry policies and procedures
• Networking / Hardware / Software skills preferred but not mandatory
• Ability to clearly and effectively communicate with maintenance and operational support personnel
• Ability to work under pressure while maintaining a professional presence
• Ability to pass all background checks and security screenings per airport requirements.
• Experience: Two + years of office administration
• Typically, an Associate’s degree or 1-2 years of vocational technical training preferred. HS or equivalent required.
• Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States.