POC Key Account Mgr
Business Unit: Point of Care
Requisition Number: 235836
Primary Location: United States-Illinois-Chicago
Other Locations: United States-Minnesota-Minneapolis, United States-Indiana-Columbus, United States-Wisconsin-Madison, United States-Iowa-Des Moines, United States-Kentucky-Louisville, United States-Ohio-Cincinnati, United States-Michigan-Ann Arbor, United States-Indiana-Indianapolis
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 80%
Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and internationality for more than 165 years. As a global technology company, Siemens is rigorously leveraging the advantages that this setup provides. To tap business opportunities in both new and established markets, the Company is organized in nine Divisions: Power and Gas, Wind Power and Renewables, Energy Management, Building Technologies, Mobility, Digital Factory, Process Industries and Drives, Healthineers and Financial Services.
With 45,000 employees Siemens Healthineers is one of the world’s largest suppliers of technology to the healthcare industry and a leader in medical imaging, laboratory diagnostics and healthcare IT. All supported by a comprehensive portfolio of clinical consulting, training, and services available across the globe and tailored to customers’ needs. So that more people can have a life that is longer, richer, and more filled with happiness.
For more information, please visit: http://www.usa.siemens.com/healthineers
- Provide “one face to the customer”, quarterback within regional accounts.
- Owns the corporate sales process for all POC solution offerings including direct and indirect channels
- Drive implementation of national contracts into regional accounts
- Develop regional funnel to enter or increase business within assigned accounts
- Effective utilization of resources, both internal and external, to maintain and grow relationships to accomplish goals.
- Act as key resource and partner to zone director
- End to end solutions with LD
- ZCAM on cross portfolio placements
- Operations to drive financial and S&OP forecast accuracy