PTM Solution Partner Manager
Business Unit: Partner Management
Requisition Number: 235909
Primary Location: United States-Georgia-Norcross
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: Master's Degree
Travel Required: 25%
Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and internationality for more than 165 years. As a global technology company, Siemens is rigorously leveraging the advantages that this setup provides. To tap business opportunities in both new and established markets, the Company is organized in nine Divisions: Power and Gas, Wind Power and Renewables, Energy Management, Building Technologies, Mobility, Digital Factory, Process Industries and Drives, Healthcare and Financial Services.
The Siemens Digital Factory Division offers a comprehensive portfolio of seamlessly integrated hardware, software and technology-based services in order to support manufacturing companies worldwide in enhancing the flexibility and efficiency of their manufacturing processes and reducing the time to market of their products.
For more information, please visit: http://www.siemens.com/businesses/us/en/digital-factory.htm
The Solution Partner Manager for the Digital Factory and Process Industries and Drives (DF&PD) divisions is responsible for managing and setting strategy for the Industrial Solution Partner program. Reporting to the Head of Partner Management, the Solution Partner Manager will work with the Distribution Manager, Business Units and Sales to define and maintain partner related programs and policies. The Solution Partner Manager is also responsible to drive a consistent approach in managing partners and providing common messaging in the market.
- Responsible for overall strategy development of all aspects of the program; across all business units
- Integrate and manage a multi-business unit SoP Program; capitalize on synergies across BU’s into a more unified DI program, including integrators
- Integration of Digitalization into the SoP Program and partners; coordinate with PL and Mindsphere businesses
- Maintain executive level relationships; strategize with businesses and sales leadership
- Create a business planning process and tools for the SP Program; create a SoP dashboard
- Work with Sales Head to support growth strategy with end-users and channel team
- Evaluate and improve current partner selection process
- Create, in conjunction with sales, a marketing plan to promote SoP’s nationally
- Manage the day-to-day activities of the SoP Marketing Manager
- Define and maintain partner related programs and/or policies
- Ensure adherence and implementation of partner related programs and/or policies
- Oversee the coordination of events or conferences with partner and/or customers of partners
- Define and enforce selection and deselection process for partners
- Ensure the implementation of growth initiatives with partners
- Oversee and execute training on processes and tools
- Ensure preparation and execution of training on products
- Research, evaluate and provide input on target markets for Solution Partners
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- 10 years minimum of individual sales or marketing experience together with a minimum of 5-7 years in a sales or marketing management position, ideally with channel management responsibility
- Successful track record in a sales or marketing leadership role
· Entrepreneurial view of the market and growing the business
· Credibility throughout the entire Siemens value chain
· Demonstrated revenue growth in an Industrial market
· Excellent track record of establishing strong customer relationships
· Ability to work effectively in a team environment, working with direct and matrixed resources to ensure customer satisfaction and profitable growth
· Successful track record of developing talent and building effective teams
· Proven track record of success operating with multiple channels to market including distributors and solution providers
· Willingness to travel 25%
The ideal candidate will be a proven change agent who is results-oriented. Excellent written and verbal skills are a must. Must be a good listener and seek input from others, yet be decisive and timely in decision-making. The ideal candidate must thrive on change and continuous improvement in our complex, fast-paced environment.
Must be an inspiring leader, strategic and possess an excellent understanding of our customers, markets, business operations and people. Must be willing to take measured risk, and demonstrate the ability to act with a sense of urgency without sacrificing excellence. Must demonstrate effective communication skills, which results in teamwork, shared knowledge and ideas.
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
· Bachelor's Degree required, additional Masters in Business Administration is preferred.
· Previous experience within the Industrial Automation market is required; knowledge of selling into the Construction market would be preferred but not essential.
· Demonstrated track record of effectively navigating highly matrixed organizations including culture and processes is critical to success of this position.