PTM Business Technology - Team Lead
Business Unit: Partner Management
Requisition Number: 235920
Primary Location: United States-Georgia-Norcross
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Senior level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 25%
Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and internationality for more than 165 years. As a global technology company, Siemens is rigorously leveraging the advantages that this setup provides. To tap business opportunities in both new and established markets, the Company is organized in nine Divisions: Power and Gas, Wind Power and Renewables, Energy Management, Building Technologies, Mobility, Digital Factory, Process Industries and Drives, Healthcare and Financial Services.
The Siemens Digital Factory Division offers a comprehensive portfolio of seamlessly integrated hardware, software and technology-based services in order to support manufacturing companies worldwide in enhancing the flexibility and efficiency of their manufacturing processes and reducing the time to market of their products.
For more information, please visit: http://www.siemens.com/businesses/us/en/digital-factory.htm
PTM Business Technology – Team Lead
The PTM Business Technology Team Lead for the Digital Factory and Process Industries and Drives (DF&PD) divisions is responsible for providing supervisory support to the PTM administrators and support services to the Industry PTM management team. Reporting to the Head of Partner Management, the PTM Administrator will work with the Distribution Manager, Solution Partner Manager, Channel Marketing Managers and Sales to support the implementation and monitoring of Industrial partner performance.
Additionally, the PTM Team Lead drives efficiency and effectiveness of the DF&PD Partner Management organization by supporting program deliverables that meet or exceed internal customer requirements.
· Provide guidance and activity prioritization to the PTM Administrators
· Manage the day-to-day activities of the PTM Administrators
· Develop and design reports based on BU and Sales requirements for reviewing and managing Industrial partner performance (commercial and/or other KPIs)
- Work with Distribution and Solution Partner Managers to help design new programs and improve functionality of existing programs
- Manage and improve partner related databases (POS, TPP, MBCPP, LMS, KPIs, etc.)
- Utilize business intelligence and business analytic solutions to provide comprehensive partner performance and market metrics
- Coordinate contract administration for Distributors and Solution Partners
- Coordination and logistical support for events or conferences with partner and/or customers of partners
- Provide training administration support for products (incl. certification, SITEC, etc.)
- Coordinate and execute training on processes and tools
· Provide coordination support for local partner sales-related activities as requested by Channel Sales
· Support implementation of Distributor and Solution Partner programs and/or policies (including tiered pricing) as required
· Recommends and implements business process changes and system solutions based on application of process improvement methodologies, best practices and inputs from global and regional stakeholders
· Support in the resolution of non-sales related issues
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- 5-10 years minimum of professional experience in database management and reporting analytics, ideally with channel management responsibility; IT Experience a strong plus
- Proficient skills in MS OFFICE specifically Excel and Powepoint, Pivot tables, Mapping software, Webex
- Minimum 3 years of experience in leading/ownership of business systems and processes
- Knowledge of CRM and sales force effectiveness metrics
- 3-5 years minimum of individual experience in event planning and coordination and training administration
- Knows/understands the core processes of sales and business development
- Knowledge of Industrial markets, products and solutions
· Ability to work effectively in a team environment, working with direct and matrixed resources to ensure transparency and customer satisfaction
· Willingness to travel 10-20%
The ideal candidate will be a proven team player who is results-oriented. Excellent written and verbal skills are a must. Must be a good listener and seek input from others. The ideal candidate must thrive on change and continuous improvement in our complex, fast-paced environment. Must demonstrate effective communication skills, which results in teamwork, shared knowledge and ideas.
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
· Bachelor's Degree required; additional Masters in Business Administration is a plus.
· Previous experience within the Industrial Automation market is required; knowledge of the Construction market would be preferred but not essential.
· Demonstrated track record of effectively navigating highly matrixed organizations including culture and processes is critical to success of this position.