Project Management Specialist 4
Business Unit: Diagnostic Imaging
Requisition Number: 235945
Primary Location: United States-New Jersey-Flanders
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 25%
At Siemens Healthineers, we are passionate about enabling healthcare professionals to deliver high quality patient care, and to do so affordably. A leading global healthcare company, Siemens Healthineers continues to strengthen our portfolio of medical imaging and laboratory diagnostics, while adding new offerings such as managed services, consulting, and healthcare IT services – as well as further technologies in the growing market for therapeutic and molecular diagnostics.
Siemens Healthineers develops innovations that support better patient outcomes with greater efficiencies, giving providers the confidence they need to meet the clinical, operational and financial challenges of a changing healthcare landscape.
We are looking for a qualified candidate who can act as a project management interface between our Diagnostics Group (DX) in the US and our Mechatronic Products Group (SHS MP) which is located in Germany. The position should help support current and future business relations and act as a link between both groups.
The position will be located in Flanders, NJ.
The main responsibilities are
- Operational support at the manufacturing site in Flanders, N:
- Ongoing support for issues caused by MP deliveries from Germany.
- Develop project plans together with the customer for very complex developments and deliveries. This also includes escalation managements between all groups
- Actively manage changes processes. This includes providing quotes, track the implementation of changes and cost controlling.
- Actively drive innovations in regards to process improvements and productivity increases.
- Provide advice to management in regards to budget and resources and inform about potential risks
- Provide regular updates about status and key productivity measures
- Act as the communication interface between all management levels in both groups.
- Identify further business opportunities across all DX diagnostics modalities and participate in the early stage of future projects.
- Organize and moderate DtC workshops with the Mechatronic Products Group in Germany.
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in electrical engineering, computer science or related technical field. MBA is a plus.
- +3 years of experience and advanced knowledge in diagnostics instrument production engineering with R&D Interface or in an R&D environment with production interface
- Familiar with healthcare regulatory procedures and processes
- Ability to resolve complex problems which are not covered by existing procedures or practices
- Display a high level of critical thinking in bringing successful resolution to high impact complex and / or cross functional problems
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Hands on dynamic fast decision making manager with high entrepreneurial spirit
- Willingness to travel internationally
- Good written and spoken German skills