PETNET Market Development Manager (Western Region)
Business Unit: Diagnostic Imaging
Requisition Number: 235953
Primary Location: United States-California-Sacramento
Other Locations: United States-California-Oakland, United States-California-San Jose
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Senior level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 70%
At Siemens Healthineers, we are passionate about enabling healthcare professionals to deliver high quality patient care, and to do so affordably. A leading global healthcare company, Siemens Healthineers continues to strengthen our portfolio of medical imaging and laboratory diagnostics, while adding new offerings such as managed services, consulting, and healthcare IT services – as well as further technologies in the growing market for therapeutic and molecular diagnostics.
Siemens Healthineers develops innovations that support better patient outcomes with greater efficiencies, giving providers the confidence they need to meet the clinical, operational and financial challenges of a changing healthcare landscape.
Candidate will be involved in supporting the regional sales team to assist in renewing the current customer base, securing competitive conversions and sole responsibility of assigned strategic accounts. This includes analyzing and implementing educational outreach plans to increase utilization of PETCT and being seen as the regional expert in the field of PETCT Imaging
Position reports to the NE/Central Sales Director supporting the regional sales team, customer needs, and 3rd party product sales reps and headquarter needs.
- Manage assigned regional strategic accounts to include contracting, customer relationships and understand business needs to develop solutions
- Be the “expert” in PETCT imaging for clinical utilization, reimbursement and market trends
- Review market analysis and customers’ referral base to create educational outreach plans implement with customers to increasing PETCT utilization.
- Support our 3rd party partners to launch and grow new PET applications within the market
- Create and present product specific presentations to imagers, referring physicians and technologists
- Work with customers in the market creating a high level of customer satisfaction supporting the sales team
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
- Bachelor degree
- Past experience in radiology sales, referring physician space and experience in the field of Nuclear Medicine
- Role will require about 50-70% of travel, candidate living on the west coast, preferably in the Northern California area. (Sacramento, San Jose, Oakland)
- Utilization of Microsoft Powerpoint and Excel, with the ability to analyze and report data
- Perform public speaking and web based trainings for educational events
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
- Experiencing in selling and educating referring physicians for Oncology
- Worked in and understands the field of PETCT Imaging
- Experience in training technologists, physician liaison representatives and physicians
- Ability to work well with a team, demonstrate good communication skills and drive outcomes to drive revenue for regional budgets
- Able to work remotely and independently with effective time management