Senior Maintenance Supervisor
Business Unit: Point of Care
Requisition Number: 235984
Primary Location: United States-Indiana-Mishawaka
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 10%
Siemens is a global
technology powerhouse that has stood for engineering excellence, innovation,
quality, reliability and internationality for more than 165 years. As a
global technology company, Siemens is rigorously leveraging the advantages
that this setup provides. To tap business opportunities in both new and
established markets, the Company is organized in nine Divisions: Power and
Gas, Wind Power and Renewables, Energy Management, Building Technologies,
Mobility, Digital Factory, Process Industries and Drives, Healthineers and
Seeking a highly motivated and results driven individual that will be responsible for maintenance of plant production and facilities equipment by supervising a team of skill trades and technicians in a high regulated medical device manufacturing environment.
· Maintains site Preventive Maintenance(PM) program. Coordinates and schedules PMs during plant shutdown and planned production downtime.
· Ensures completion of site PMs and calibrations by due date.
· Provides manufacturing and facilities support to troubleshoot or perform necessary repairs to maintain the operation of equipment.
· Coordinate necessary technical training and develop skill trades to effectively to perform their job.
· Develops spare parts budget and ensures adequate inventory is maintained to support the production and Maintenance equipment.
· Demonstrates strong leadership and supervisory approaches for work direction, motivation, performance management, and disciplinary action.
· Work with outsides contractors and vendor to schedule service and repair of production and facilities equipment.
· Schedule and monitor work for skill trades every day to support manufacturing and facilities departments.
· Adhere to plant safety rules to ensure safe operation and troubleshooting of production and facilities equipment.
· Drive continuous improvement of equipment performance and reliability through Kaizen and TPM.
· Lead Autonomous and Preventive maintenance activities.
· Work on assigned CAPAs and non-conformances pertaining to maintenance of production and facilities equipment.
· Must be willing to support and provide maintenance support for 24/7 manufacturing operations.
· Must be able to multitask and prioritize according to the business needs.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
· BS/BA degree in related discipline or equivalent. Technical degree/Associates degree and years of experience in a related discipline can substitute for BS/BA degree.
· 3 to 5 years’ experience in supervising skill trades. Union experience preferred
· Understanding and troubleshooting of electrical /mechanical/electrical/pneumatic systems.
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
· BS/BA degree in related discipline or advanced degree, where required.
· Strong understanding and knowledge in trouble shooting electrical /mechanical/electrical/pneumatic systems.
· Familiarity with trouble shooting HVAC, air compressors, boilers, RO, ammonia refrigeration systems.
· Experience in performing process safety management (PSM) for hazardous chemicals. Certification preferred.
· Knowledge of GMP’s and auditing practices.
· Experience leading change in a union environment.