Distributor Sales Professional - Low/Medium Voltage Products
Business Unit: Construction Sales
Requisition Number: 236100
Primary Location: United States-Massachusetts-Boston
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: High School Diploma / (GED)
Travel Required: 30%
Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and internationally for more than 165 years. As a global technology company, Siemens is rigorously leveraging the advantages that this setup provides. To tap business opportunities in both new and established markets, the Company is organized in seven Divisions: Power and Gas, Power Generation Services, Energy Management, Building Technologies, Digital Factory, Process Industries and Drives, and Financial Services.
With power chain management from creation to consumption, and over half a dozen manufacturing hubs here in the U.S., Siemens Energy Management provides technologies for the economic, reliable, intelligent transmission and distribution of electrical power. From smart grid and energy automation technology, to power supply for industrial plants and high-voltage transmission systems, Siemens is providing intelligent technologies to a diverse clientele.
For more information, please visit:
Siemens a global power house in electrical and electronic engineering is looking for an seasoned sales engineer with experience in selling Low Voltage and Medium Voltage power distribution products for the Boston market.
Who designs your future? You do. Working within our global company, you can design the career of your dreams. We have over 200 offices in 101 countries providing you the opportunity to see the world or stay in your own back yard. Do you want to work for a company with innovating technologies? At Siemens, we can do this together.
At Siemens, we live and cultivate an ownership culture, in which every employee takes personal responsibility for our company’s success. We utilize lean principles to continually improve our processes and customers’ experience. We invest in you, offering a wide variety of internal and external development opportunities. Can you see yourself, learning, growing, and succeeding here? Apply now.
- Job responsibilities will include but not limited to the development and support of Siemens Distribution along with Electrical Contractor opportunities including additional focus on achieving commercial project growth through area Construction Channel.
- You will provide market presence and channel support in the Jacksonville, Gainesville and Ocala markets servicing to achieve share growth.
- Fully utilize the CRM tool Philos to develop, forecast and plan distributor and contractor opportunities.
- Product support to include but not limited to; Panelboards, Switchboards, Lighting Panels, Molded Case Circuit Breakers, IEC/NEMA Control, Safety Switches, and Residential Products.
- Building and maintaining a business plan by identifying key growth trends within targeted verticals, identifying contractor conversion opportunities, managing action items and promotional events, conducting training, following up on leads and managing existing day to day distributor functions.
- Develops and implements plans for strategic accounts that exceed expectations in revenue retention/growth, account profitability, and customer satisfaction/loyalty.
- Assists in cultivating relationships with appropriate executive management and key account decision makers
- Develops a complete understanding of the organizations structure and key buying influences of assigned account.
- Performs client presentations articulating the value proposition of products..
- Experience in selling to electrical distribution and contractors is highly desirable.
Can you see yourself learning, growing, and succeeding in this exciting position? If so, we'd like to meet you.
Individual must possess a valid Driver's license in good standing.
Individual must be at least 21 years of age in order to participate in the required Siemens vehicle plan.
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Why Siemens? In addition to an incredible career opportunity, we offer:
- Excellent health/vision/dental plans, matching 401K, life insurance and 3 weeks of PTO to start.
We aim to hire top talent and arm them with the opportunity to make top dollar. Siemens is a great place to have a career in a growing business. We are proud that when people join Siemens, they rarely leave, as shown with our low turnover.