Business Unit: Logistics and Airport Solutions
Requisition Number: 236101
Primary Location: United States-Texas-Irving
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Entry level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 10%
Siemens Postal, Parcel & Airport Logistics LLC is a provider of logistics industry products and solutions. The business comprises a comprehensive portfolio in mail & parcel logistics and automation, airport logistics with baggage handling and air cargo, as well as service offerings supporting our customers with maintenance, operation and optimization. Our customers are airports & airlines, courier express parcel providers, the US Postal Service and commercial postal service providers.
- Evaluates client needs, develops configurations that support business processes;
- Defines and executes on delivery and implementation plans;
- Tests and troubleshoots final configurations;
- May provide training and end-user support during and after the implementation process;
- May be involved in pre-sales product demonstrations or assist in scoping projects or developing proposals.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Software Engineering, or Computer Science is required;
- Up to two (2) years of successful experience in related field and successful demonstration of Knowledge and Responsibilities;
- Good understanding of web application architectures;
- Good knowledge of effective software development, unit testing, agile development methodologies (SCRUM);
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Ability to align with stakeholders to execute the corporate and project strategy;
- Ability to adapt to change and work in a rapidly-changing environment.