Robotics Process Automation Specialist - Mobility
Business Unit: Country Division Controller
Requisition Number: 236102
Primary Location: United States-New York-New York
Other Locations: United States-California-Sacramento, United States-Pennsylvania-Munhall, United States-Georgia-Alpharetta
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Senior level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 5%
If you really want to make a difference - make it with Siemens.
Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and internationally for more than 165 years. As a global technology company, Siemens is rigorously leveraging the advantages that this setup provides. To tap business opportunities in both new and established markets, the Company is organized in seven Divisions: Power and Gas, Power Generation Services, Energy Management, Building Technologies, Digital Factory, Process
Industries and Drives, and Financial Services.
Committed to the safe and reliable transportation of people and goods by rail and road, Siemens Mobility designs and manufactures across the entire spectrum of rolling stock, including commuter and regional
passenger trains, light rail and streetcars, metros, locomotives, passenger coaches, and high-speed trainsets. In the U.S., Siemens is providing rail vehicles, locomotives, components and systems to more than 25 agencies in cities such as D.C., New York, Boston, Sacramento, San Diego, and St. Louis.
For more information, please visit:
With over 372,000 people working at Siemens, it would be hard to define one single culture. However, we do have values which we like to live by. They're things like providing honest, open feedback, encouraging people to take ownership of projects and supporting entrepreneurialism in the workplace. We like to act as a team at Siemens. We believe if we all work as one, together we can make the world a smarter place.
Siemens Mobility is seeking to hire a Robotics Process Automation Specialist (RPA) to join the North American Mobility Performance Controlling group. In this role, you will be working closely with an established team of process and UI Path professionals within one of the businesses, and actively work to roll-out the established solutions to the other parts of the Company. Targeted processes will include, but are not limited to, general procurement, finance and other back-office functions. Prior knowledge highly suggested.
As part of this role, you will need to work with various operational departments and levels of the organization and processes (factory, projects, order-to-cash, accounting/finance) and provide executive management analyses to support strategic plans with your experience in related software solutions (UI-Path) and curiosity of current and future digital technologies. This position will also require a high level of independent and critical thinking in bringing successful resolution to high-impact, complex, and/or cross-functional problems.
Responsibilities under UI Path and UI PATH Orchestrator platform:
- Business requirements gathering
- Business Process Mapping
- Programming Robotics
- Testing and Maintenance of Robots
- Defining Robot Architecture with agile approaches
- Assure Scalability of Robotics
- Leveraging knowledge of RPA implementations, including strategy design, business case development, governance, and risk;
- Demonstrating knowledge of economics of RPA ecosystem, including licensing arrangements and various deployment models;
- Demonstrating experience with broader business process reengineering efforts such as Lean, workflow design, etc.;
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in IT or closely related field. Master’s Degree preferred
- Must demonstrate a strong understanding in the setup, architecture and potentials for scalability of Robotics Process Automation (RPA/ UI Path).
- 2 + years’ experience required in Software-Robotics/RPA Software applications (UI-Path).
- Experience in BluePrism RPA and its porting technology a plus.
- Established understanding of IT change processes, and source code control & documentation necessary
- Must have a basic understanding of SAP (advanced knowledge preferred) and the willingness to discuss business processes with the SMEs.
- Competitive compensation.
- Excellent health, vision, and dental plans with many options from which to choose.
- All employees receive Life Insurance, Short, and Long-Term Disability coverage.
- 401k match dollar for dollar up to 6% of gross salary.
- Education reimbursement programs available.
- Extensive product training and professional career development.