Water Treatment Operator
Business Unit: Process Solutions
Requisition Number: 236148
Primary Location: United States-Louisiana-Broussard
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Entry level
Education Required Level: High School Diploma / (GED)
Travel Required: 60%
Siemens US Talent Acquisition
Job Description Template
Instructions: Please use the template below to write a customized job description for your position. The bolded headers "Position Overview", "Responsibilities" , "Required Skills" & "Preferred" should remain in the final draft, but the blue-colored text should be replaced with content specific to the position.
Entry/ Mid-level Operator for water filtration equipment primarily in GOM. The capability to work a flexible schedule is a must, along with the ability to analyze and resolve problems independently and efficiently. Ideal candidates will provide excellent service to our customers. Should have the ability to work in stressful, dangerous situations, and participate in the development of new field procedures and best practice. Individuals are subject to call-out service 24 hours per day, 365 days per year. Typically, personnel are assigned to 1 of 2, 12 hour shifts when on projects. Projects are typically planned numerous days in advance prior to mobilization to project. Individual is required to report to the shop 40 hours per week when not on a project.
- Participates in semi-complex equipment installation, trial runs, investigative tests, repairs and overhauls.
- Participates in training customers on semi-complex products and services.
- Performs semi-complex maintenance on equipment, testing of equipment, and completing documentation/QAQC of all installations, inspections, maintenance and repair work, and failures.
- Participates in responding to semi-complex service or systems calls.
- Participates in the assessment of semi-complex product/equipment performance, based on field data, and recommends modifications and/or improvements
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Valid Drivers License
- Reliable Transportation
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Knowledge/Experience in Water Filtration
Knowledge/Experience in Reverse Osmosis
- Knowledge/Experience in pump repair
- Experience in the Oilfield Industry
- Ability to Progress into a Team Lead