Water Treatment Operator-LA
Business Unit: Process Solutions
Requisition Number: 236149
Primary Location: United States-Louisiana-Broussard
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Entry level
Education Required Level: High School Diploma / (GED)
Travel Required: 60%
Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and internationally for more than 165 years. As a global technology company, Siemens is rigorously leveraging the advantages that this setup provides. To tap business opportunities in both new and established markets, the Company is organized in eight Divisions: Power and Gas, Power Generation Services, Energy Management, Building Technologies, Mobility, Digital Factory, Process Industries and Drives, and Financial Services.
With power chain management from creation to consumption, and over half a dozen manufacturing hubs here in the U.S., Siemens Energy Management provides technologies for the economic, reliable, and intelligent transmission and distribution of electrical power. From smart grid and energy automation technology, to power supply for industrial plants and high-voltage transmission systems, Siemens is providing intelligent technologies to a diverse clientele.
For more information, please visit:
Siemens US Talent Acquisition
Job Description Template
Entry/ Mid-level technician for water filtration in GOM. The capability to work a flexible schedule is a must, along with the ability to analyze and resolve problems independently and efficiently. Ideal candidates will provide excellent service to our customers. Should have the ability to work in stressful, dangerous situations, and participate in the development of new field procedures and best practice. Individuals are subject to call-out service 24 hours per day, 365 days per year. Typically, personnel are assigned to 1 of 2, 12 hour shifts when on projects. Projects are typically planned numerous days in advance prior to mobilization to project. Individual is required to report to the shop 40 hours per week when not on a project.
Participates in semi-complex equipment installation, trial runs, investigative tests, repairs and overhauls.
- Participates in training customers on semi-complex products and services.
- Performs semi-complex maintenance on equipment, testing of equipment, and completing documentation/QAQC of all installations, inspections, maintenance and repair work, and failures.
- Participates in responding to semi-complex service or systems calls.
- Participates in the assessment of semi-complex product/equipment performance, based on field data, and recommends modifications and/or improvements
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Valid Drivers License
- Reliable Transportation
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Knowledge/Experience in Water Filtration
Knowledge/Experience in Reverse Osmosis
- Knowledge/Experience in pump repair
- Experience in the Oilfield Industry
- Ability to Progress into a Team Lead