Sr. Director, Zone Logistics & Project Management (Midwest Zone)
Business Unit: Business Administration
Requisition Number: 236205
Primary Location: United States--
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Senior level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 60%
· Field-based Senior Management position with leadership responsibility to drive the growth of equipment revenue and customer satisfaction of the Siemens Healthineers Diagnostic Imaging business.
· Provide direct leadership and strategic account/market focus for assigned Project Managers with accountability for the entire implementation and installation process of Siemens Healthineers equipment until it is ready to be used by our customers.
· Drive customer satisfaction through department functionality, resolution abilities and timeliness.
· Maintain and improve installation turnover processes and timing according to the global high-speed logistics process.
· Span of control is approximately 17 direct reports, plus 6 Project Managers at associated dealers within the MW Zone. Reports directly to VP, Solutions Implementations within the CSC organization, USA.
Key Responsibilities include but not limited to:
· Directly responsible and accountable to lead assigned Project Managers (PM) to achieve or exceed assigned goals and objectives by managing projects and their profitability as well as headcount and annual budgets including T&E.
· Develop, together with Zone peers in Sales and Service, strategic plans to obtain market growth at key national, government and conversion accounts.
· Implement regionalization and zone alignment to parallel sales and service to maximize capacity.
· Implement and drive strategies and processes to support PMs, installers, vendors and dealers.
· Further improve Project Management, Installations and Logistics processes, explore new opportunities and optimize timing of project milestones.
· High-level direct leadership, qualification and communication with Project Managers in assigned zone(s) to ensure efficiency and integrity of the logistics process.
· Continuously monitor all projects as reported weekly via OSIRIS and SAP to achieve company's business objectives.
· Drive site readiness including remote diagnostics.
· Support divisional product groups in special sales situations and report repetitive or unusual product concerns to appropriate groups
· Provide direct support, direction and leadership for Project Managers in critical situations.
· Accountable for the continuous development of assigned sales teams and for ensuring all direct Project Managers (PM) are appropriately trained and competent in customer management, product and solution positioning, as well as all applicable PM & Logistics processes and tools.
· Implements and manages developmental plans for employees’ performance and career goals, providing timely, direct and honest feedback on employees’ current strengths, as well as areas that need improvement. Develops candidates for additional responsibility/promotion.
· Leads collaborative efforts with Siemens teams within and from outside Siemens to ensure a positive customer solution/experience, including but not limited to Sales, Service, Logistics and other functional teams.
· A minimum of 60% travel is required throughout, but not limited to, assigned territory
· Develops customer solutions by working with Customers, Sales Account Executives, Architects, Engineers, and Contractors to implement construction principles and project management methodologies to ensure the successful execution and outcomes of each project.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
· Proven track record with 10+ years of successful experience in a directly related field and successful demonstration of key responsibilities as presented above.
· Required BS/BA in related discipline or advanced degree. Equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.
· Ability to influence without authority and collaborate across all levels of an organization (internal and external).
· Ability to manage and resolve complex business problems; at times in the absence of existing procedures or practices.
· High degree of business acumen to include standard competencies (financial, market positioning, healthcare industry, and customer), in order to make sound decisions.
· Successfully applies complex knowledge of fundamental concepts, practices, and procedures of particular area of specialization.
· Demonstrates knowledge of organization's business practices and issues.
· Ability of develop an understanding of product knowledge on all product lines.
· Demonstrated organization skills
· Strong people management and people development capabilities with ability to manage and lead change in dynamic environment.
· Consistent track record of innovative thinking and process improvement.
· Strong work ethic and committed to do what it takes to get the job done on time and with high quality