Siemens HealthineersBusiness Unit:
Healthineers (HC)Requisition Number:
United States-Tennessee-NashvilleOther Locations:
United States-Tennessee-Memphis, United States-Tennessee-KnoxvilleAssignment Category:
Full-time regularExperience Level:
Mid levelEducation Required Level:
Bachelor's DegreeTravel Required:
At Siemens Healthineers, we are passionate about enabling healthcare professionals to deliver high quality patient care, and to do so affordably. A leading global healthcare company, Siemens Healthineers continues to strengthen our portfolio of medical imaging and laboratory diagnostics, while adding new offerings such as managed services, consulting, and healthcare IT services – as well as further technologies in the growing market for therapeutic and molecular diagnostics.
Siemens Healthineers develops innovations that support better patient outcomes with greater efficiencies, giving providers the confidence they need to meet the clinical, operational and financial challenges of a changing healthcare landscape.
The Critical Care Specialist will manage an identified geographic territory which offers Siemens Diagnostic Point of Care (POC) products, services, and solutions to new and/or existing hospital or hospital owned/operated customers directly and through channel partners and establishes and/or maintains customer and distributor relationships.
1. Responsible for the direct sale of Blood gas and POC IT, as well as a supporting role in positioning the entire Siemens POC portfolio which also includes POC Urinalysis, POC HbA1c, and IT Solutions.
2. Achieve sales goals through direct channels.
3. Develops the territory sales strategy for penetrating the hospital POC market primarily through direct channels.
4. Develop growth forecasts and funnels for POC product portfolio to ensure the highest level of service to achieve overall goals.
5. Meet and exceed sales revenue, profit, and/or expense objectives for direct channels
6. Execute upon Sales and Marketing Strategic Imperatives established by Sr. Sales and Marketing leadership.
7. Meeting and controlling expenses
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
1. Proven history of successful capital sales achievement with a minimum of five years of direct and/or channel partnership experience.
2. Ability to collaborate across all levels of an organization (internal and external).
3. Proven experience selling across multiple departments within the hospital market.
4. Experience in driving complex direct or indirect capital sales opportunities in hospital market.
5. High level of presentation skills and ability to motivate and inspire others to exceed their goals.
6. Geographically accessible to territory. Preference to reside in assigned territory.
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
Experience selling Point-of-Care clinical products or clinical lab diagnostic products preferred.
Experience with formal sales training programs, such as Miller Heiman or Sales Challenger strongly preferred.