PreSales Solutions Consultant III - Siemens Software- Midwest or West Coast
Business Unit: Product Lifecycle Management-PLM
Requisition Number: 236238
Primary Location: United States--
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Senior level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 25%
Presales Solutions Consultant III – Siemens Software- Midwest or West Coast
Nurture trusted advisor and credible consultant relationship with
Oversee and guide the selection of appropriate suites of technology
Gather high level customer business and technical requirements
Provides client guidance and mentoring on the capabilities and business
value of Siemen portfolio.
Document client information technology infrastructure and determine
customer’s business needs
Lead the development and delivery of presentations, demonstrations,
proposals and reviews
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
• BS/BA in related discipline.
• Must currently reside in the continental USA
• Must have at least 5+ years of technical support experience in PLM
Software space (Please make sure PLM is included in your resume to be clear).
• Knowledge of design and manufacturing methods and processes
• Must be open to an average of 25% travel, almost exclusively domestic.
**Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the
Unites States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored
work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
• 2 + years of successful expertise in digital enterprise space.
• Strong preference to be located in Midwest or West Coast, but can be near any major airport.
• Experience as a consultant in the PLM space
• Recent experience applying knowledge (product, industry,
Professional, technical) while doing individual contributor work.
• Proven record of ability to present business value in front of groups
while incorporating selling techniques.