Accounting Coordinator - Mount Prospect
Business Unit: Country Division Controller
Requisition Number: 236240
Primary Location: United States-Illinois-Mount Prospect
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Entry level
Education Required Level: Associate's Degree / College Diploma
Travel Required: 5%
For more information, please visit:
Provides Accounting transaction and Reporting support and direction on various general accounting and operating company activity. Role will work directly with business partners related to accounting and business process activities in accordance with Siemens Financial Guidelines and IFRS Standards
- Manages, communicates and assists in resolving customer setup, project payroll, general Accounts Payable and Purchase Order activity
- Review and resolve with Service teams service activity that remains unbilled to Siemens customers Oversees and assists where needed on all project and service project activity in pursuit of tax credits when warranted
- Support payroll related items tied to field employee time records Support month end/quarterly close processes Support zone audit requests and related workflow standards
Required Knowledge/Skills and Education, and Experience
- High School or advanced degree in related discipline
- Demonstrates and applies general knowledge of field of specialization through completion of moderately complex assignments.
- Successfully applies complex knowledge of fundamental business and accounting concepts and procedures. Proficient in Microsoft Office tools, specifically Excel
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the Unites States.
Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- 1-3 Years of successful experience in related field
- SAP software experience preferred
- Advanced degree may be substituted for experience