Account Executive - ESPC Healthcare -California
Business Unit: Field Operations
Requisition Number: 236268
Primary Location: United States-Washington-Bellevue
Assignment Category: Part-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: High School Diploma / (GED)
Travel Required: 25%
The Siemens Building Technologies Division is the North American market leader for safe and secure, energy-efficient and environmentally-friendly buildings and infrastructure. As a technology partner, service provider, and system integrator, Building Technologies has offerings for fire protection; life safety; and security as well as building automation; heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC); and energy management. Since 1995, Siemens has helped to modernize nearly 7,000 buildings worldwide, including important American landmarks such as World Trade Center Memorial, Times Square Building, Carnegie Hall, Walt Disney World and the Mount Vernon Estate.
For more information, please visit: http://www.siemens.com/businesses/us/en/building-technologies.htm
Are you passionate about solving some of the world's most pressing challenges and making buildings smarter, more efficient, and more productive? Are you interested in developing your career path within a global technology powerhouse which empowers employee creativity to change, challenge, and influence our business and customer relationships?
This is the career for you!
Account Executive-DES Healthcare – Northern OR Southern California
The position of Account Executive for Building Performance and Sustainability will be part of the Building Technologies Division of Siemens which will identify client needs and develop sales strategies to meet objectives and develop solutions to help clients improve and operate their facilities. This role will manage and grow the business in the California /Pacific Zone providing energy, efficiency and optimization for our market segments with a focus on Distributed Energy Systems (DES) for . Solar, Combined Heat & Power, Energy Storage, Microgrids, etc) to the Healthcare Market. The Account Executive will be responsible for delivering leading edge integrated solutions, offering energy as a service, including consultation, solution design, implementation, O&M, optimization and financing. The successful candidate may live and focus sales in either Northern OR Southern California.
- No cap commission structure will allow you to grow your accounts as much as you want…the sky’s the limit!
- Leverage of the Siemens Building Technologies Service & Product portfolios in expanding your customer base
- Excellent Benefits package including, medical/dental/vision/life, matching dollar-for-dollar 401K up to 6%, generous Paid Time Off, and company vehicle with gas card, all of which start from Day One of employment
Quick ramp-up time with Siemens new Ready To Sell Development Program: A structured sales development program that provides new sales hires with a one-year plan for learning about the products, processes, and people that will help them achieve their performance targets in the least amount of time
- Prospect for new Healthcare business, including presenting white papers and business briefings; participating in federal energy working groups and professional organizations; working trade shows, researching via publications and the Web; making cold calls and more.
- Develop strong familiarity with and ability to develop UESC, ESPC, and ESA/PPA contracting.
- Utilize a consultative sales approach to cultivate effective business relationships, identify customer needs, and communicate full scope of solutions to meet utility and/or federal customer business goals and achieve sales objectives, volume, and market share.
- Open communication lines with customer to understand needs and concerns and ensure that our solutions are in accordance with their goals.
- Meet standards for activities and results, including gross margin dollar goals.
- Prepare and present professional proposals addressing all of the customers’ needs and concerns, including a financial proposal.
- Maintain customer contact throughout the installation period to resolve any additional needs and concerns that may arise.
- Maintain proper documentation and produces required reports.
- Monitor account plan progress, including market conditions, customer needs, and competitive activity.
- Coordinate with government regulatory agencies when required.
- Occasionally help analyze customer’s infrastructure.
· Five to ten years of executive consultative selling experience providing complex solutions in energy services, capital equipment or financial transactions that underwrite construction (e.g. underwriting bonds) or other complex solution sales to executive decision-makers in the geography in which this role will sell.
· Position will have annual sales targets with senior-level responsibility for meeting business objectives.
· Bachelor’s degree in engineering, business or other field relevant to our business. Masters in Business Administration or Finance a plus.
· Requires related technical and financial expertise with an aptitude to learn and competently use contractual and financial concepts.
· Ability to plan, navigate and negotiate a complex sales process.
· Track record of new business development.
· Experience with the Healthcare industry and rates a plus.
· Experience with Project and Energy Finance is a plus.
· Strong understanding of customer business & drivers.
· Excellent leadership, verbal and written communication skills.Travel ~25-35%.