Income Tax Controversy Specialist
Business Unit: Controlling and Finance
Requisition Number: 236302
Primary Location: United States-New Jersey-Iselin
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 5%
Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and internationally for more than 165 years. As a global technology company, Siemens is rigorously leveraging the advantages that this setup provides. To tap business opportunities in both new and established markets, the Company is organized in seven Divisions: Power and Gas, Power Generation Services, Energy Management, Building Technologies, Digital Factory, Process Industries and Drives, and Financial Services.
Our support functions are split into two organizations, Corporate Core and Corporate Services. These organizations provide essential services to better enable responsible and profitable growth.
For more information,please visit: http://www.siemens.com/us/en/home/company/about/businesses.html
Education and Qualifications:
• B.A./B.S. in Accounting required; Graduate Degree in Taxation a plus;
• Solid understanding of broad-based Federal and state income tax issues, including among others, transfer pricing, tax credits, and financial instruments;
• Flexibility, focus, and strong organizational skills to manage multiple issues simultaneously;
• Experience with tax research and writing;
• Highly proficient technical skills in MS Office Suite and various tax accounting and tax law research software;
• Excellent interpersonal and oral and written communication skills;
• Excellent project management skills.