Client Service Manager II
Business Unit: Regional Solutions & Services Americas
Requisition Number: 236338
Primary Location: United States-Oregon-Beaverton
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: High School Diploma / (GED)
Travel Required: 5%
The Siemens Building Technologies Division is the North American market leader for safe and secure, energy-efficient and environmentally-friendly buildings and infrastructure. As a technology partner, service provider, and system integrator, Building Technologies has offerings for fire protection; life safety; and security as well as building automation; heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC); and energy management. Since 1995, Siemens has helped to modernize nearly 7,000 buildings worldwide, including important American landmarks such as World Trade Center Memorial, Times Square Building, Carnegie Hall, Walt Disney World and the Mount Vernon Estate.
For more information, please visit:
Manages a portfolio of service agreements with full financial responsibility. Manages the delivery of service agreements, ensuring financial performance and customer satisfaction. Works directly with customers to develop Trusted Advisor relationships and recommends services and solutions to help them achieve better business results and expand our portfolio of offerings.
- Project manager of assigned service agreement accounts, driving to a financial target, outstanding customer satisfaction and retention. In conjunction with Sales, develops overall account strategies to achieve the customers’ business goals, leveraging Siemens entire Building Technologies (BT) service & product portfolio.
- Works directly with customers to develop comprehensive, integrated service programs across all BT disciplines.
- Presents Intelligent Infrastructure Solutions (I2S,) teaching customers how to leverage the Internet of Things and digitalization to operate and maintain their buildings more efficiently.
- Manages the overall service contract delivery, ensuring customer expectations are met and issues are resolved in a timely, effective manner.
- Finalizes service agreement maintenance plans with customers; provides changes to Client Service Administrators.
- Participates in the development of a master schedule to deliver Service from the local branch and BT Digital Service Center. Leads quality assurance activities and supports the renewal process.
- Reconciles and generates service recap reports for customer meetings.
- Identifies customer needs and makes prioritized recommendations for service agreement adds, upgrades, and escalations.
- Complete multi-year maintenance (work) planning and scheduling utilizing customer interface, contractual documents, equipment operational manuals, personal site or equipment experience, known Siemens capabilities, and Siemens-provided software tools.
- Interface and communicate with our customers for Customer Loyalty and Quality Assurance activities. Communicate progress/status internally; create and execute improvement plans based on customer feedback.
- Manage the contract renewal process end-to-end for stationary or stable year-over-year customers. Assist the Customer Sales Executive in the contract renewal process for large or growing customers.
- Manage billing and collection activities for the service agreements managed, as well as assist in the collection of other service activities such as Time & Material or Project work.
- Collaborate with our customers to consistently match known Siemens product and service capabilities with their business and facility needs
Required Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Education:
- Associate degree related to the technical field required.
- Strong organizational, verbal and written communication skills. Good project management skills.
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel).
Individual must possess a valid Driver's license in good standing.
Individual must be at least 21 years of age in order to participate in the required Siemens vehicle plan.
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Preferred Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Education:
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, construction management, project management, business or associated technology degree.
- Background with IT / networking and data driven services preferred.
- Knowledge of engineering and programming preferred.
- Proficient using CRM, SAP, Estimating & other Service Related Tools.
- Siemens is a globally diversified engineering powerhouse: an opportunity such as this one can open doors to engineering practices and businesses new to you, preparing you for a great future with potential in so many types of fields—sustainability, energy, medical technologies, to name a few—in almost any location you ever dreamed of exploring.
- Competitive compensation.
- Excellent health, dental, and vision plans with many options from which to choose.
- All employees receive Life Insurance, Short and Long-Term Disability coverage.
- 401k match dollar for dollar up to 6% of gross salary.
- Education and tuition reimbursement programs available.
- Extensive product training and professional career development.