Siemens HealthineersBusiness Unit:
Diagnostic ImagingRequisition Number:
United States-New York-New YorkAssignment Category:
Full-time regularExperience Level:
Senior levelEducation Required Level:
Bachelor's DegreeTravel Required:
Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and internationality for more than 165 years. As a global technology company, Siemens is rigorously leveraging the advantages that this setup provides. To tap business opportunities in both new and established markets, the Company is organized in nine Divisions: Power and Gas, Wind Power and Renewables, Energy Management, Building Technologies, Mobility, Digital Factory, Process Industries and Drives, Healthineers and Financial Services.
With 45,000 employees Siemens Healthineers is one of the world’s largest suppliers of technology to the healthcare industry and a leader in medical imaging, laboratory diagnostics and healthcare IT. All supported by a comprehensive portfolio of clinical consulting, training, and services available across the globe and tailored to customers’ needs. So that more people can have a life that is longer, richer, and more filled with happiness.
KAE Territory - NYC
The Key Account Executive is a field-based position focused on selling Diagnostic Imaging products into hospitals, imaging centers, radiation oncology, etc. This role serves as the primary contact for our customers as they investigate the acquisition of Siemens Medical Solutions products and services. This is an excellent opportunity for an individual that is highly competitive, desires top income, works well in a team-selling environment and strives to win and be successful. Our products are industry and clinically recognized as being the best for both patient care and providers. We are searching for top sales professionals looking to build their own franchise and realize virtually uncapped earnings potential.
This role reports to the Regional VP Sales for Siemens Medical Solutions.
• Cultivating relationships with key clinical thought leaders and administrative C level officers.
• Generating proposals, preparing sales quotations, planning customer meetings and demonstrating equipment capabilities.
• Achieving business objectives for assigned territory.
• Guiding the development and execution of strategic account plans to ensure achievement of assigned business goals and budgets.
• Developing, building and cultivating long-term relationships with key management within the customer organization
• Communicating current market intelligence to various decision makers within each account.
• Assisting management in devising sales plans and strategies, develop forecasts, budgets and operating plans for product sales channels.
• Leading territory team reviews and updates of account plan based on changing market, customer conditions, and competitive activity.
BS/BA in related discipline, or advanced degree, where required, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• 3+ years of experience selling capital equipment into hospitals.
• Consultative approach to customer with experience developing and closing large contracts.
• Experience carrying large quotas and working with long sales cycles as well as demonstrated success at meeting and exceeding those quotas.
• Must have experience working with sales quotas, forecasting.
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
• Knowledge of diagnostic imaging products and systems applications
• Hospital consultative services experience strong preference
• An extensive knowledge of the assigned major (corporate) customer
• Budget processes as they apply to customer buying decisions