Sr Manager, Sales Support – Medical Equipment Delivery
Business Unit: Business Administration
Requisition Number: 236452
Primary Location: United States-Pennsylvania-Malvern
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Senior level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 5%
Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and internationality for more than 165 years. As a global technology company, Siemens is rigorously leveraging the advantages that this setup provides. To tap business opportunities in both new and established markets, the Company is organized in nine Divisions: Power and Gas, Wind Power and Renewables, Energy Management, Building Technologies, Mobility, Digital Factory, Process Industries and Drives, Healthineers and Financial Services.
Senior Manager, Sales Support – Medical Equipment Delivery
In this role, the Senior Manager, Sales Support guides the overall operation of large or multiple units to ensure achievement of goals and objectives directly or through the team. S/He guides the Sales Support team in handling delivery assistance and challenges; acts as Liaison for all factories as well as any OEM vendor to ensure all issues are addressed on a timely basis.
· Support and guide internal and external customers in the preparation, review, approval, and order delivery of Siemens medical equipment
· Develop process standards and individual goals, monitor achievement, and prepare progress reports.
· Define work flows, jobs, and reporting relationships to obtain optimum effectiveness.
· Collaborate with Customer Finance leadership team to implement process improvement initiatives for optimizing resource efficiency and productivity as well as to ensure consistent processes and policies.
· Manage order backlogs for all business unit.
· Continuously enhance or improve existing policies, products, and methods.
· Identify resource needs and develop justification.
· Troubleshoot and resolve complex problems as they pertain to equipment deliveries.
· Manage team’s workload
· Responsible for overall success of the delivery of equipment orders to customers.
· Frequent inter-organizational and external contacts.
· Supervise multiple employees. Maintain performance management responsibilities for employees under purview and direct hiring, progressive discipline, and promotion decisions.
· Ensure compliance with all Finance, Accounting, and Quality policies
· Provide forecast to factories in alignment with local Project Management group as needed
· Work with all factories to ensure accurate and timely deliveries
BS/BA in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting or related discipline or advanced degree, and 8+ years of successful experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Proven ability to manage a team successfully.
Demonstrates and applies advanced knowledge of concepts, practices, and procedures for area managed and basic knowledge of other areas in the company and how they interact.
Demonstrates understanding and application of management approaches for work direction, motivation, performance management, and disciplinary action
Proficient in SAP is a requirement.
Excellent Microsoft applications, written and oral communications.