Salesforce.com Solution Architect
Business Unit: Product Lifecycle Management-PLM
Requisition Number: 236471
Primary Location: United States-Missouri-Saint Louis
Other Locations: United States-North Carolina-Raleigh, United States-Ohio-Cincinnati
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Senior level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 30%
Siemens Digital Factory offers a comprehensive portfolio of seamlessly-integrated hardware software and technology-based services in order to support manufacturing companies worldwide. Siemens PLM Software, a Plano, Texas-based business unit of the Digital Factory Division, is a leading global provider of product lifecycle management (PLM) and manufacturing operations management (MOM) software, systems and services with over nine million licensed seats and more than 77,000 customers worldwide.
For more information, please visit:
We are looking for a candidate that has managed a variety of Salesforce.com implementations including large enterprise environments. The Siemens PLM Software environment covers Sales Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Service Cloud, Commerce, Financial Force, many AppExchange packages as well as multiple custom integrations to external data sources.
Qualified candidates should have a blend business and technical experience to help understand communicate strategic concepts to both executive leadership on both the business and IT side.
This person will directly report to the Sr. CRM IT Manager and will have a significant role working with the CRM Program Manager, Business sponsors, other business units and IT areas.
- Produce high level solution designs to address current and future business needs.
- Review and approve change requests and solution designs from other SFDC platform users and initiatives.
- Hold effective discussions with both business and technical teams to understand business capabilities and how technology can be best utilized to achieve business goals.
- Provide architectural expertise, direction, and assistance to Business Analysts, Systems Engineers, other Architects, and Software development teams.
- Conduct research on emerging technologies in support of systems development efforts and recommend technologies that will increase cost effectiveness and systems flexibility.
- Help identify areas of reuse and raise discussions with Technical leads to deliver robust system solution.
- Assist with the development and implementation of structured release management processes.
- Document and maintain the organizations existing solutions architecture and technology portfolio; make recommendations for improvements and/or alternatives.
- Model business and systems processes based on findings through use case scenarios, workflow diagrams, and data models.
- Offer consultation to project/scrum teams as needed to ensure solutions deliver intended value and align to technical roadmap.
- Break Down complex problems to enable Agile delivery teams in meeting goals.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field
- 5+ years’ experience with Salesforce.com platform with minimum 3+ years in an Architect role with hands on development knowledge of visual force pages, apex classes, triggers, page layouts
- Experience in building lightning components, Lightning Connect, Lighting App builder, Lightning Scheme builder and Lightning Frame work.
- Experience using Force.com technologies, including Apex, Visualforce, Canvas, and Lightning components
- Experience with key areas of enterprise architecture, including integration technologies, Chatbot, single sign on, lighting Rest/soap and master data management.
- Experience with integration tools (Informatica, Cast Iron, etc.) to connect CRM to ERP systems such as SAP.
- Experienced with Web Services (SOAP and REST)
- Experience with the Agile framework, using Jira, Remedy, Copado, and/or Polarion.
- Excellent written communication, training, presentation, and organizational skills.
- Salesforce Certifications (DEV 401, DEV 405, Application Architect or System Architect and Management Designer) would be a plus.
- Ability to travel (up to 30%).