Supplier Quality Assur. Prof.
Business Unit: Onshore
Requisition Number: 236528
Primary Location: United States-Florida-Orlando
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Entry level
Education Required Level: Associate's Degree / College Diploma
Travel Required: No
About Siemens Gamesa Renewable EnergyWith a worldwide installed capacity of 75 GW, Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy has a presence in more than 90 countries and a team of 27,000 employees worldwide. Its end-to-end value chain presence encompasses onshore and offshores wind turbines design, manufacturing, installation as well as cutting-edge service solutions. The global headquarters and legal domicile of the company is located in Zamudio, Spain. The company is listed on the Spanish stock exchange.
• Review, validate and accept supplier as-built documentation, production documentation, production certificates, and project site checklists.
• Validate serial number traceability of main components and BOM integrity from suppliers.
• Collect QA documentation according to contractual requirements and deliver to customer.
• Streamline and automate the documentation process.
• Documenting errors when required
• Daily contact with site inspectors, project managers, project engineers, engineering, supply chain, service, QM Manager, and vendors.
• Trending and collecting site and factories data for QM KPI’s.
• Working within Wind workspace, SAP and our shared server.
• Manage and maintain Excel KPI tool for tracking and reporting Quality KPIs.
• Perform duties required by the Quality Management System.
• Lead CAPAs (Corrective Action / Preventative Action) to resolve ongoing process or quality issues.
• Lead process improvement initiatives using Six Sigma / LEAN methodology.
• Associate degree in related field required
• Strong team orientation skills
• Expert knowledge of Excel and Excel VBA (Visual Basic Application) is preferred
• Ability to review documentation, both hard copy / electronic, and identify inconsistencies and address problems
• Quality mind-set and experience
• Strong communication and organizational skills
• Knowledge and experience on Wind Power products, business processes and quality systems preferred
• Data entry experience preferred
• Experience with SharePoint required
• Experience with Adobe Acrobat required
• Experience with SAP preferred
Experience with Access preferred