IT Project Manager 5 - Syngo Dynamics - Radiology/Cardiology Software
Business Unit: Services
Requisition Number: 236570
Primary Location: United States-Michigan-Ann Arbor
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Senior level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 15%
At Siemens Healthineers, we are passionate about enabling healthcare professionals to deliver high quality patient care, and to do so affordably. A leading global med-tech company, Siemens Healthineers continues to strengthen our portfolio of medical imaging and laboratory diagnostics, while adding new offerings such as managed services, consulting, and healthcare IT services – as well as further technologies in the growing market for therapeutic and molecular diagnostics.
Siemens Healthineers develops innovations that support better patient outcomes with greater efficiencies, giving providers the confidence they need to meet the clinical, operational and financial challenges of a changing healthcare landscape.
For more information, please visit:
· Facilitation of the full software development life cycle for multiple, concurrent development projects
· Manage multiple projects and initiatives based on an Agile-type delivery methodology with Scrum and Kanban
· Derive roadmap and release plans based on business requirements and deliver business priorities.
· Ensure compliance of the project execution, e.g. process adherence and completeness / correctness
· Act as a leader to ensure adherence to proper techniques and standard methodology relating to planning, communication, integration and implementation of work efforts, as well as contribution to best practices and continuous improvement
· Ability to, individually and with a team, evaluate information gathered from multiple sources and translate into detailed project and resource plans, along with tracking and managing the completion task, milestones and project phase deliverables
· Ability to analyze, and interpret business needs, requirements, and information supplied from multiple sources and departments
· Definition of project scope, goals and deliverables that support business objectives. Development and execution of project communication plans.
· Proactive management of the project scope and change control process, identifying potential risks and devising mitigation and contingency plans
· Act as lead for cross functional topics including Supply Chain Management and other downstream topics. Manage conflicts and escalations.
· Quality control of projects, including development of project quality control plans driving the culture of lean processes
· Coordination with QA staff on testing and deploying applications
· Identification of project dependencies and resource allocation
· Monitoring and reporting on project milestones and deliverables
· 6 - 10 years in leadership function
· Thorough understanding of all aspects of the software development life cycle (SDLC).
· Experience working in intercultural teams in a global team setting
Desired Experience :
· Experience managing the full SDLC for web-based, database-driven, imaging-based application development projects.
· Experience working on regulated Class II and Class III medical devices
· Experience in Healthcare IT, especially, Radiology and/or Cardiology
Additional requirements include:
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, including but not limited to executives, managers, and subject matter experts
· Detail oriented and meticulous work ethic
· Advanced experience with Microsoft Office suite including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, & Visio or similar and Microsoft Team Foundation Server
· Ability to juggle multiple priorities and create a sense of urgency in a fast-paced, dynamic environment