Account Executive - Energy Solutions - Building Technologies - East Coast
Business Unit: Regional Solutions & Services Americas
Requisition Number: 236649
Primary Location: United States-North Carolina-Charlotte
Other Locations: United States-South Carolina-Columbia, United States-North Carolina-Raleigh, United States-New Jersey-Florham Park, United States-Massachusetts-Canton, United States-Pennsylvania-Blue Bell, United States-Virginia-Richmond, United States-Maryland-Beltsville, United States-Connecticut-Cromwell
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: High School Diploma / (GED)
Travel Required: 35%
We prefer this position to be based out of the East and will have primary responsibility for a territory that spans the East Coast.
Siemens Building Technologies is looking for an Account Executive for our Enterprise Zone. This person will be responsible for developing new business and maintaining existing customer relationships for our Retail and Commercial Systems (RCS) group. This person will report to the sales manager and will have no direct reports. We are looking for strong experience selling to enterprise customers, specifically in the retail market. A background that includes energy sales a plus.
This position will be selling the Cloud based Siemens Site Control Solution that are complex, multi site, long sales cycle transactions. The system is an enterprise wide energy efficiency solution. The successful candidate will have a solid background working with C-level executives in large retail or multi-site organizations and that can demonstrate the ROI realized from the purchase of this solution.
The successful candidate will be able to:
1. Develop and implement plans for strategic account growth that exceed expectations in revenue, retention/growth, account profitability, and customer satisfaction/loyalty.
2. Identify,develop and manage relationships to achieve goals.
3. Cultivate long-term relationships with the appropriate key account decision makers.
4. Develop a complete understanding of the organization's structure and key buying influences of assigned accounts.
5. Perform client presentations articulating the value proposition of product /solution / service offerings.
6. Provide management with suggestions for improving volume, market share and price levels.
7. Will be required to partake in sales forecasts plans for sales channels.
8. Perform in a team environment.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
1. 5 plus years of Sales experience selling to Multi-Site commercial & retail customers that are considered Major/National Accounts
2. Financial expertise to effectively estimate and sell solutions and service product lines with the help of technical specialists.
3. Strong background in energy solutions, territory development, sales and account management.
4. Ability to travel 50% of the time.
5. Resides in Major City on the east coast of the US
6. BS/BA in related discipline, or advanced degree, where required, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
7. Individual must possess a valid Driver's license in good standing.
Individual must be at least 21 years of age in order to participate in the required Siemens vehicle plan.
8. Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Preferred Knowledge / Skills, Education and Experience1.
1. Existing relationships in the multi-site retail and commercial markets.
2. Experience selling software and services into the retail, multi-site customer industry
3. A proven track record
4. Self-motivated and driven by success.