Software Engineer - Advanced
Business Unit: Product Lifecycle Management-PLM
Requisition Number: 236683
Primary Location: United States-California-Cypress
Other Locations: United States-Ohio-Milford, United States-Minnesota-Shoreview
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 5%
Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and internationality for more than 165 years. As a global technology company, Siemens is rigorously leveraging the advantages that this setup provides. To tap business opportunities in both new and established markets, the Company is organized in nine Divisions: Power and Gas, Wind Power and Renewables, Energy Management, Building Technologies, Mobility, Digital Factory, Process Industries and Drives, Healthineers and Financial Services.
The Siemens Digital Factory Division offers a comprehensive portfolio of seamlessly integrated hardware, software and technology-based services in order to support manufacturing companies worldwide in enhancing the flexibility and efficiency of their manufacturing processes and reducing the time to market of their products.
For more information, please visit:
• Design, develop, modify, and implement software programming for
products (both internal and external) with focus on surpassing customer
expectations by achieving high quality and on time delivery.
• Responsible for ensuring the overall functional quality of the
released product on all required platforms and mechanism.
• Ability to understand complex products, solutions, and problems.
• Creates, documents, and executes software designs which may involve
complicated workflows or multiple product areas.
• Technical project lead.
• Works with general supervision on complex projects with latitude for
• Highly skilled with extensive proficiency and Technical expertise"
Minimum 3-5 years experience in product development Technical and soft
1) Can-do professional attitude with high passion for building the
software or making the existing software better
3) Exposure to databases like Oracle, SQL Server
4) Exposure to Teamcenter and Teamcenter Active Workspace is highly
Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information
Technology, Engineering, or foreign equivalent"