Area Sales Professional-TX
Business Unit: DF / PD Sales
Requisition Number: 236693
Primary Location: United States-Texas-Houston
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 15%
For more information, please visit:
Industrial Sales division searching for a highly professional Sales Representative with a passion for customer engagement and satisfaction. The position location is in Houston, TX and surrounding area. The position sells the industrial portfolio with primary focus on Automation Products, Motion Control, Low Voltage Drives, Motor Control Centers (MCC), Controls and Circuit Protection. This position will promote the Digitalization Strategies across all Siemens Product/Solution offerings.
The selected candidate will manage a sales territory consisting of End User, Channel, OEM, and Integration Partner accounts. This includes creating and executing a territory plan focused on expanding business with existing customers and developing prospective customers.
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a strong team selling the best end to end industrial automation solutions in the market. Siemens is leading the charge in providing innovative solutions to bolster the manufacturing renaissance in the US.
The top candidate will exceed sales revenue goals by effectively executing on key strategies and activities to include:
• Improving customer productivity, efficiency, and flexibility, through automation, motion, controls, drives technology and software solutions.
• Understanding the industrial automation market as relates to customer requirements, opportunities and competition.
• Building and maintaining a business plan by cultivating a healthy sales pipeline by uncovering new opportunities, following up on leads and managing existing customer base.
• Develops and implements plans for strategic accounts that exceed expectations in revenue retention/growth, account profitability, and customer satisfaction/loyalty.
• Assists in cultivating long-term relationships with the appropriate key account decision makers. Develops a complete understanding of the organizations structure and key buying influences of assigned account.
• Performs client presentations articulating the value proposition of product / solution / service offerings.
• Building long term relationships with senior management at key customer accounts, solution partners and channel.
• Engaging business unit technical and industry experts to provide solutions that address unique customer requirements.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
4+ years of Industrial Sales Experience
• Education: Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
• Sales experience with Automation, Motion, Drives, Motor Control Centers (MCC), Circuit Protection and Controls.
• Experience with End Users, OEM’s, and channel partners highly desirable.
• Travel: 15 %
Individual must possess a valid Driver's license in good standing.
Individual must be at least 21 years of age in order to participate in the required Siemens vehicle plan.