Clinical App Spec 4
Business Unit: Services
Requisition Number: 236720
Primary Location: United States-North Carolina-Cary
Other Locations: United States-Arizona-Phoenix, United States-Colorado-Denver, United States-Florida-Jacksonville, United States-New Jersey-Florham Park, United States-Illinois-Chicago, United States-Georgia-Atlanta, United States-Massachusetts-Boston
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 50%
Create the Future Every Day
Healthcare is changing and we’re already thinking about what’s next. Can you help us launch the technologies and innovations of tomorrow?
We are Siemens Healthineers, a global community of designers, engineers, pioneers and entrepreneurs at the intersection of health and technology. We invent, build, and operate solutions that the world’s best health systems rely on.
Come join an exciting company and team !!
Come join an exciting company and team !!
The Clinical Applications Consultant working on assigned projects will lead the clinical solution design, clinical implementation and configuration of assigned projects. Function as the lead clinical resource for the customer project, responsible for the success of all clinical aspects of the project. The consultant will work closely with the Technical Consultant to deliver a high quality, technically and clinically sound solution.
· May participate in pre-sales support, as needed
· Deliver on assigned projects on time, within budget as well as excel at execution
· Conducts periodic status checks with customer and with PM to assess progress against project plan and Implementation Methodology (IM)
· Prepares weekly and end of project status reports on all project activities to be reviewed by a PM
· All project artifacts and deliverables, according to the appropriate activities plan, should be all completed on-time and documented in GCP Lisa, where required and appropriate.
· On-time completion of administrative tasks and within Siemens policies:
o Individual compliance with the IM during Implementation
o Learn4U, Expense Reports, HR Webservices & ProfServ completion on-time and within Siemens policies.
· Invest in your own development as agreed up with your Manager.
· Perform initial solution verification between PM20- PM40, as needed
· Perform final solution verification at PM80
· Design, deliver, document, and present solutions to customers with both short-term and long-term goals taken into consideration.
· Communicate clearly and concisely with all team members, customers, and management the project status, risks, and outcomes.
· Work with the customer as well as Project Managers to keep the project on schedule, within budget and overcome any clinical and non-clinical obstacles.
- Prepare customer personnel to assume full responsibility for the system after go-Live
· Work with PMs, RDMs, RSC, TC’s and Business partners to improve our Implementation processes as well as product feature/functions:
· Proactively share your knowledge and best practices to continuously improve performance of your peers, colleagues, customers and partners as well as driving value to customers and Siemens.
· Collaborate across our SV DS organizations to drive Siemens Heathineers solutions to address customer needs in short term and long term
· Contribute innovative ideas/ solutions to expand and upsell our Consultative & Professional Services Offerings and Portfolio
· Invest in your own development as agreed up with your Manager and execute by the end of FY
o Complete core training for supported products and becoming a Subject Matter Expert in these products
· Work with Customer and PM to prepare environment for Clinical Applications Training. Provide documentation hand-off to the trainer for knowledge transfer.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
· Minimum five years of experience in Cardiology & syngo Dynamics
· Knowledgeable of all product features and functionalities as well as common desktop applications (e.g. MS Outlook, MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Project).
· Must be conversant in the language of business so that meaningful discussions concerning potential service opportunities can be combined with known solutions in the Services portfolio.
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
· Clinical knowledge in the area of Cardiology is preferred
· Previous consulting or Project Management experience is desired
· Having knowledge of: Windows Server, Databases, DICOM, Networking, Industry Applications & IT Security