Software Engineer - Milford, OH
Business Unit: Product Lifecycle Management-PLM
Requisition Number: 236724
Primary Location: United States-Ohio-Milford
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Senior level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: No
Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and internationality for more than 165 years. As a global technology company, Siemens is rigorously leveraging the advantages that this setup provides. To tap business opportunities in both new and established markets, the Company is organized in nine Divisions: Power and Gas, Wind Power and Renewables, Energy Management, Building Technologies, Mobility, Digital Factory, Process Industries and Drives, Healthcare and Financial Services.
Design, develop, modify, and implement software programming for
products (both internal and external) with focus on surpassing customer
expectations by achieving high quality and on time delivery.
Ensures overall functional quality of the released product on all required
platforms and mechanism. Able to write clean, robust and maintainable
code in order to deliver top-notch quality products to Siemens’
customers. Maintains existing software code and resolves customer and
internally reported problems with a passion for problem solving and
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in computer science, engineering or
• Excellent working knowledge of an object oriented programming
language such as Java or C++ is required
• Good Understanding of object oriented design and design principles.
• Good knowledge of client-server architecture and web/UI development
• Design and development experience using Eclipse or other IDEs is
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to work in a team environment and be willing to do what is
needed for the success of the team
• Ability to learn new programming languages and technologies on the
job is essential to succeed in this position.