Senior Digitilization and Data Analytics Specialist
Business Unit: Financial Services (FS)
Requisition Number: 236746
Primary Location: United States-New Jersey-Iselin
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Senior level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 10%
Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and internationally for more than 165 years. As a global technology company, Siemens is rigorously leveraging the advantages that this setup provides. To tap business opportunities in both new and established markets, the Company is organized in eight Divisions: Power and Gas, Power Generation Services, Energy Management, Building Technologies, Mobility, Digital Factory, Process Industries and Drives, and Financial Services.
Siemens Financial Services, Inc. is the U.S. arm of the global Financial Services division of Siemens, (SFS), an international provider of business-to-business financial solutions. SFS helps facilitate investments, providing commercial finance, project and structured finance with specific asset expertise in the energy, healthcare, industry, and infrastructure markets. SFS supports Siemens as well as other companies with their capital needs and acts as an expert manager of financial risks within the Siemens Company. Leveraging its financing expertise and industrial know-how creates value for customers and helps them strengthen their competitiveness.
For more information, please visit:
You will report to the Head of Business Development in the Project Structured Americas Debt organization within Siemens Financial Services, Inc. Your task will be to drive digitalization across PS AM Debt and supports the initiatives to transform the organization into a predictive analytics powerhouse that creates business value. You will frequently interact with top management and within the business area, Siemens Financial Services, and central departments within Siemens Financial Services, GmBH.
• Supports PS AM Debt Management Team in creation and conceptualization of long-term strategy and roadmap for driving digitalization.
• Serves as the primary interface with regards to digitalization for PS AM Debt, Siemens Financial Services Inc.
• Sets framework and provides governance for digitalization initiatives and projects.
• Explores new innovative technologies as well as state of the art tools and techniques, including machine learning and statistical modeling, in alignment with central initiatives from Siemens Financial Services, GmBH
• Supports organizational transformation for the usage of modern technologies and the respective automated and digitalized processes by establishing and engaging Digital Community for PS AM Debt, SFS, Inc.
• Maintains network to business experts and other subject matter experts to understand business data analytics requirements and identify data analytics driven business opportunities.
• Provides central consulting and hands-on support for subject matter experts from SFS Functions with regards to digitalization projects.
• Designs, develops, and deploys state of the art, scalable innovative applications using statistical and data analytics methods to create information on business-relevant topics; operates and optimizes pre-defined tools, applications and data bases/data management systems.
• Manages projects in an agile process together with subject matter experts and IT in order to provide end-to-end solutions; defines and provides requirements to IT infrastructure.
Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
• 8+ years of successful experience in data analytics and/or IT consulting.
• Proven track record of navigating within Siemens / Siemens Financial Services (preferred) and managing complex process structures.
• Demonstrates and applies advanced knowledge of consulting and project management for data analytics and machine learning.
• Extensive experience with analyzing processes and developing solutions for solving complex business problems.
• Advanced knowledge of IT systems, data architecture and Business Intelligence (BI) tools for data analytics and visualization (e.g. Qlik, SAS VA, Tableau).
• MS/MA degree, preferably in computer science or (applied) mathematics.
• Strong marketing, communication, and presentation skills.•
• Outstanding analytical and conceptual skills and an entrepreneurial mindset.
• Team player with strong interpersonal skills.
• Knowledge of lean management techniques preferred.