Integrated Solutions Marketing Specialist, CT
Business Unit: Advanced Therapies
Requisition Number: 236879
Primary Location: United States-Pennsylvania-Malvern
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Senior level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 50%
At Siemens Healthineers, we are passionate about enabling healthcare professionals to deliver high quality patient care, and to do so affordably. A leading global healthcare company, Siemens Healthineers continues to strengthen our portfolio of medical imaging and laboratory diagnostics, while adding new offerings such as managed services, consulting, and healthcare IT services – as well as further technologies in the growing market for therapeutic and molecular diagnostics.
The specialist is responsible for developing a comprehensive understanding of the role of CT imaging in therapy procedures, including overlay of CT imaging data with fluoroscopy as well as the future of real-time CT guidance of interventional procedures. This knowledge will be translated into support of the sales organization in the form of sales collaterals, program and configuration support, customer interaction in strategic projects and KOL engagement.
The role includes interaction with the global team to define marketing and product requirements for the USA market.
· Work with the AT and CT organizations to develop messaging relative to the benefits of an integrated MR, surgery and angiography environment with a smooth intra-procedural transfer of the patient.
· Work with the global and USA AT marketing teams to develop marketing and training materials as well as support strategic projects.
· Perform the role of liaison with the CT business line to define product requirements for therapy related applications.
· Work with Key Opinion Leaders to document and publish best practices and breaking developments.
· Develop reference facilities to effectively highlight the benefits of Siemens technology.
· Serve as the subject matter expert for assigned products and disease states.
· Provide education to the organization in regard to the integration of CT technology in therapy.
· Develop and maintain strategic relationships with key opinion leaders and advisors within the clinical community.
· Help to design, coordinate and attend various trade shows and industry conferences.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
· Excellent writing skills with the ability to present complex ideas on paper and in presentations
· Ability to think strategically and tactically, as well as the ability to influence the actions and decision making of others in a matrix organization
· The ability to work in a collaborative manner across a multi-disciplinary team
· An in depth understanding of the medical capital equipment sales process
· The ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing
· Bachelor’s degree in applied science, marketing, business, engineering or equivalent required
· 5+ years’ experience in Healthcare Marketing, Medical Device Marketing, Product Management or Business Development
· Able to travel in excess of 50%
· Advanced MS Office Skills
· Knowledge of Siemens MR portfolio preferred