Zone Customer Success Director-Central Zone
Business Unit: Services
Requisition Number: 236953
Primary Location: United States-Illinois-Chicago
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 10%
Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and internationality for more than 165 years. As a global technology company, Siemens is rigorously leveraging the advantages that this setup provides. To tap business opportunities in both new and established markets, the Company is organized in nine Divisions: Power and Gas, Wind Power and Renewables, Energy Management, Building Technologies, Mobility, Digital Factory, Process Industries and Drives, Healthineers and Financial Services.
With 45,000 employees Siemens Healthineers is one of the world’s largest suppliers of technology to the healthcare industry and a leader in medical imaging, laboratory diagnostics and healthcare IT. All supported by a comprehensive portfolio of clinical consulting, training, and services available across the globe and tailored to customers’ needs. So that more people can have a life that is longer, richer, and more filled with happiness.
For more information, please visit: http://www.usa.siemens.com/healthineers
Key Areas of Responsibility
Establish and support strategic and operational programs in alignment with NAM & Zone objectives with a specific focus upon Customer, Employee and Business Results.
· Provide operational support to the zone leadership Team. Partnering directly with ZSDs / RSMs to minimize administrative responsibilities and to develop business plans to achieve KPIs focused upon CDI, CSE training and development, labor and material utilization, PM/MOD on-time completion performance, concessions management and revenue growth.
· Partner with Zone Finance in supporting ZVP with headcount planning, financial performance, budgeting, reporting and forecasting.
· Partner in escalation management process to support ZSDs, RSMs, and CSMs.
· Drive zone productivity and growth through effective manpower planning/utilization, cross training plans, processes, and customer satisfaction. Identify gaps and deficiencies and build plans to address.
· Coordinate and facilitate monthly business reviews with ZSDs / RSM to review overall performance in attaining business objectives. Support business analytics and administrative support including but not limited to functions associated with customer satisfaction, manpower planning/utilization, service work order processing, install base governance, financial and operational tasks associated with direct growth of the Zone. Identify gaps and deficiencies and build plans to address.
· Champion CDI by building and supporting awareness among staff. Take active role in becoming a cultural ambassador for the program.
· Support leadership regarding business and sales decisions in support of cost effective, high quality service delivery within the zone.
· Partner with Service Sales and Commercial operations on the development of strategy on large equipment and service RFPs that support zone service growth goals.
· Establish a systematic course of performance management for self and team members to assure accomplishment of specific objectives.
· Responsible for the leadership and oversight of the zone based DI Customer Service Managers to include the development of KPIs. For the DX business, this position will actively support the Mega-Lab CSM’s. All CSM’s will assume ownership of the assigned relationship for all Customer Service activities. Will partner closely with the ZSD, RSM, and CSE Team.
· Engage data-analytics in developing forward looking performance measures and actions to drive business outcomes.
· Bachelor's Degree in business - MBA or equivalent work experience
- Field Service management experience strongly preferred.
- Demonstrated leadership skills.
- Ability to think creatively; ‘out of the box’.
- Effective communication skills including demonstrated stand-up presentation skills, group facilitation, and ability to effectively interact with worldwide / international personnel.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to interact effectively in a team-based organization across multiple remote locations/departments with management and individuals of various levels and backgrounds.
- Results orientation.
- Capable of making commitments, setting priorities, and delivering results on time and on budget.
- Project management skills. Ability to facilitate/lead project teams.
- Advanced PC skills with demonstrated knowledge of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, Visio, and Access.
- Demonstrated success in developing and implementing strategic and tactical business plans.
- Ability to work individually and under minimal supervision.
- Enthusiastic and high energy
- 7- 10 plus years related experience
- Flexible work style and ability to adapt to internal and external customer requirements
- Excellent time management, organization, analytical, problem solving, and listening skills
- Candidate must reside in the Central Zone