Senior Account Manager -WA-OR
Business Unit: Sales
Requisition Number: 237039
Primary Location: United States-Washington-Bellevue
Other Locations: United States-Oregon-Portland
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Senior level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 40%
Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and internationally for more than 165 years. As a global technology company, Siemens is rigorously leveraging the advantages that this setup provides. To tap business opportunities in both new and established markets, the Company is organized in eight Divisions: Power and Gas, Power Generation Services, Energy Management, Building Technologies, Mobility, Digital Factory, Process Industries and Drives, and Financial Services.
Siemens Process Industries & Drives helps customers increase productivity, safety, reliability, efficiency and time-to-market for plants and processes with innovative, integrated technology across the entire lifecycle. With a deep understanding of individual market segments, Siemens helps customers respond quickly and confidently to new market requirements and challenges, strengthening their competitiveness.
For more information, please visit:
Siemens Energy Management is looking for an Industrial Sales Engineer for the Seattle,WA/Portland,OR area. The person chosen for this key role will manage, penetrate, and grow Industrial End-User’s in these markets and will carry a multi-million dollar quota. This person will be responsible for driving project sales with Industrial End-Users direct as well as through Contractors and Channel Partners. He/She will be responsible for identifying, developing and growing relationships throughout various Industrial End-User organizations.
- Organizes and quotes low voltage/medium voltage power distribution, digital grid projects and industrial solutions.
- Develops and implements plans for strategic in revenue retention/growth, account profitability, and customer satisfaction/loyalty.
- Pursues long-term account strategy that maximizes profits. May identify, develop and manage channel partners to achieve channel goals.
- Assists in cultivating long-term relationships with the appropriate key account decision makers. - - - Develops a complete understanding of the organizations structure and key buying influences of assigned account.
- Performs client presentations articulating the value proposition of product / solution / service offerings.
- Provides management with suggestions for improving volume, market share and price levels.
- May develop forecasts, budgets and operating plans.
Product support to include but not limited to; Medium Voltage gear, Low Voltage Switchgear, Switchboards, Busway, Panelboards, Lighting Panels, Motor Control Centers, Residential Products, Safety Switches, IEC/NEMA Control, Molded Case Circuit Breakers, Industrial products such as drives, motors and industrial automation solutions.
Education, and Experience:
- BS degree or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years of sales experience with proven record of corporate executive selling
- Electrical sales experience with knowledge of Low Voltage and Medium Voltage power distribution product line.
- Knowledge and experience with EPC(M), AE Firms, Contractors and Distribution Channels.
- Travel required-up to 40% depending on location.
Individual must possess a
valid Driver's license in good standing.
Individual must be at least 21 years of age in order to participate in the required Siemens vehicle plan.
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Why Siemens? In
addition to an incredible career opportunity, we offer:
- A competitive base salary
- Excellent health/vision/dental plans, matching 401K, life insurance and 3 weeks of PTO to start.
- Extensive training along with career development