GDC CRM Director of Service Operations
Business Unit: Information Technology
Requisition Number: 237041
Primary Location: United States-Pennsylvania-Malvern
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Senior level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 20%
At Siemens Healthineers, we are passionate about enabling healthcare professionals to deliver high quality patient care, and to do so affordably. A leading global med-tech company, Siemens Healthineers continues to strengthen our portfolio of medical imaging and laboratory diagnostics, while adding new offerings such as managed services, consulting, and healthcare IT services – as well as further technologies in the growing market for therapeutic and molecular diagnostics.
Siemens Healthineers develops innovations that support better patient outcomes with greater efficiencies, giving providers the confidence they need to meet the clinical, operational and financial challenges of a changing healthcare landscape.
For more information, please visit:
- Oversight of incident management process to identify and log incidents, restore normal services and minimize adverse impact on operations
- Provide appropriate access rights for authorized users and prevent access from unauthorized users
- Identify root causes of problems (that affect IT service) and determine fix required to prevent recurrence of incidents
- Establish a core set of support metrics and reporting. Track, monitor and communicate progress
- Manage day to day service operations, source and deliver components of standard services. Establish on call plan for emergency global support
- Conduct infrastructure maintenance activities for SHARE and Shareville such as patching, ensure security compliance, exception management and overall management of servers, test plans for infrastructure changes
- Implement Service Transition plans for support readiness (new releases, enhancements, defects)
Education: BS/BA in related discipline, or advanced degree, where required, or equivalent combination of education and experience. Certification may be required in some areas.
Year of experience: 5-7 years of successful experience in management positions in Information Technology or equivalent
- Focus on continuous improvement and development of staff to ensure technical and customer service excellence.
- Working knowledge and practical experience of support desk solutions such as Service Now, hardware, applications, cloud, analytics, etc.
- Experience in basic financial analysis and budget management oversight.
- Ability to work well under pressure and balance several tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to work well with customers in stressful situations while maintaining a responsive and optimistic approach to problem resolution.
- Ability to prioritize, delegate tasks to appropriate staff/resources, and perform required follow-up.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with ability to negotiate through high pressure situations with customers.
- Demonstrated skill and comfort in proactively building relationships with top tier managers, acting as a confidant and advisor as required.
- Energetic, flexible, collaborative, and proactive; a team leader who can positively and productively impact key initiatives.
- Ability to operate as an effective tactical as well as strategic thinker.
~20% travel required
Knowledge of Oracle Sales Cloud, Tacton CPQ a plus
Experience with managing technical support teams a plus
Experience with 3rd party vendor technical contracts a plus