Repair Center Technician - Tooling Machine Spindles & Motors
Business Unit: Customer Services DF & PD
Requisition Number: 237093
Primary Location: United States-Ohio-Mentor
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Entry level
Education Required Level: High School Diploma / (GED)
Travel Required: No
"SEEKING AN INDUSTRIAL TECHNICIAN FOR THE SWSS MENTOR FACILITY
A fortune 500 company that is known for its work in electronics, automation, and digitization is looking for a technician to help take our Mentor Ohio Facility to the next level. If you are interested in working for a global technology powerhouse in a local, clean, and air conditioned machine shop this position is for you.
- Disassemble, assemble, and clean electric motors and machine tool spindles
- Perform initial inspections on incoming electric motors and spindle units
- Test Run and commissioning of electric motors and spindle units utilizing:
- Siemens 611 and S120 drives
- Oscilloscope to set up encoder systems
- Electrical set up of analog and proximity sensors
- Vibration measuring equipment to balance repaired product
- Requires sitting, standing, bending and reaching.
- May require lifting up to 75 pounds.
- High School diploma or GED
- Experience with electric motors
- Ability to read mechanical drawings
- Basic Hands on electrical and mechanical skills
- General computer knowledge
- Ability to work independently or as a team player
- Strong attention to detail and follow-through skills
- Excellent time management skills, the ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects.
- Self-motivated to work productively, efficiently and prioritize duties
- Available to work 1st shift every weekday and overtime as needed