Business Unit: Software
Requisition Number: 237124
Primary Location: United States-Michigan-Livonia
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: None
Travel Required: 10%
Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and internationality for more than 165 years. As a global technology company, Siemens is rigorously leveraging the advantages that this setup provides. To tap business opportunities in both new and established markets, the Company is organized in nine Divisions: Power and Gas, Wind Power and Renewables, Energy Management, Building Technologies, Mobility, Digital Factory, Process Industries and Drives, Healthineers and Financial Services.
The Siemens Digital Factory Division offers a comprehensive portfolio of seamlessly integrated hardware, software and technology-based services in order to support manufacturing companies worldwide in enhancing the flexibility and efficiency of their manufacturing processes and reducing the time to market of their products.
For more information, please visit: http://www.siemens.com/businesses/us/en/digital-factory.htm
CRM Project Manager
Organize and manage project work to drive predictable delivery on-time and on-budget.
Lead/participate in system implementation projects including requirements documentation, systems configuration, test documentation/execution, issue identification and resolution.
Understands Salesforce lifecycle capabilities, including changes and potential system implications related to Salesforce release upgrades.
Maintains a high-level familiarity with other IT system / business application capabilities and scope definition to make recommendations about potential upstream/downstream integration or functionality intersection points.
The SFDC CRM Business Systems Architect plays a critical role within the Global Sales and Customer Success team, serving as strategic advisor and Salesforce product and platform expert to the company’s lead to order CRM application landscape.
Is an internal customer-facing enterprise domain expert applying broad technical skills, with deep industry knowledge and business acumen, supporting sales teams in developing Salesforce value propositions that align to our external customers’ business strategies on digital transformation and cloud adoption.
The Enterprise Architect determines which Salesforce and third party technologies to leverage in customer driven architectures, based upon product knowledge, industry experience, industry standard EA frameworks and Salesforce EA methodologies. With a broad IT background including solution architecture, technical architecture, software/systems engineering, cloud computing, governance and SDLC, the Enterprise Cloud Architect leads key discussions and considerations around change programs from both a business and technical perspective.
The Enterprise Architect also participates in the delivery of solution best practices, reference architectures, educational sessions and industry summits to existing customers, partners and to internal audiences.
- Ability drive conversations with our internal customer IT organizations and Business
Stakeholders armed with best practices for enterprise architecture functions such as Security, Performance, Development Process, and Application Governance.
- Advise and mentor diverse teams, which include customer and partner resources in technical and functional delivery aspects at a program level, using influence and adaptive communication strategies in scenarios where Senior Architect does not have direct authority over all resources.
- Contribute to a program vision while advising and articulating program/project strategies on enabling technologies including the Salesforce Platform.
- Provide guidance on application and integration development best practices, Enterprise Architecture standards, functional and technical solution architecture & design, environment management, testing, and Salesforce Platform education.
- Drive the creation of application and technical design documents which leverage Salesforce best practices and effectively integrate Salesforce into the customer’s infrastructure.
- Troubleshoot key internal customer implementation issues and demonstrate ability to drive to successful
resolution. Lead the evaluation of business and technical requirements from a senior level.
- Review and correcting project/program direction, approach and key artifacts to keep programs on track and solutions extendable and maintainable going forward.
- Bachelors of Computer Science or Bachelors of Information Systems or a related
field is required. Master’s degree in a related field is preferred but not required.
- Certified and recognized Salesforce and CRM expert.
- 5+ years of enterprise consulting experience, including implementation
experience with one or more common enterprise software solutions (e.g.CRM, ERP),
filling positions of increasing responsibility and management of more junior technical
- 5+ years’ experience as a Senior Architect and/or CTO in a mid to large sized organization with demonstrated leadership driving an organizational transformation in a matrixed organization.
- Experience with key areas of enterprise architecture, including integration technologies, single sign on, and master data management.
- Experience with Waterfall and/or Agile implementation methodologies.
- Ability to work independently and be a self-starter. Proven results leading and overseeing customer and/or partner success stories in the following domains: front- and back-end solution architecture, development and release management strategies, change management, and direct leadership in designing solutions that meet or exceed customer needs.
- Proven ability to analyze, design, and optimize business processes via technology and integration.
- Guiding customers and colleagues in rationalizing and deploying emerging technologies that drive increased business value.
- A particular desire to continually study new technologies and functionality, as well as be involved in projects that push the capabilities of existing technologies.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal. Able to effectively develop materials that are appropriate for the audience.
- Strong presentation skills. Able to effectively present and defend point of view to a variety of audiences.
- Travel (average of 25%), but may be higher or lower based on the client engagement.
- Highly beneficial to have any Salesforce.com product certifications prior to joining.
SFDC Certified Administrator
Sales Cloud Consultant
Service Cloud Consultant
SFDC Certified Advanced Administrator
SFDC Marketing Cloud Certification