Business Unit: Healthineers (HC)
Requisition Number: 237150
Primary Location: United States-Tennessee-Knoxville
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 5%
At Siemens Healthineers, we are passionate about enabling healthcare professionals to deliver high quality patient care, and to do so affordably. A leading global healthcare company, Siemens Healthineers continues to strengthen our portfolio of medical imaging and laboratory diagnostics, while adding new offerings such as managed services, consulting, and healthcare IT services – as well as further technologies in the growing market for therapeutic and molecular diagnostics.
Siemens Healthineers develops innovations that support better patient outcomes with greater efficiencies, giving providers the confidence they need to meet the clinical, operational and financial challenges of a changing healthcare landscape.
Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as Senior Software Engineer in Knoxville/TN.
This is a role
well suited to an ambitious professional, looking for the next step in their
career. As a Sr SW Engineer, you will be involved in all stages of the
software development process, that include:
· concept development
· task breakdown and estimation
· developing code
· unit and integration testing
· documenting software designs
This position may suit you best
if you are familiar with what is below, and
would like to do develop your career with Healthineers
· You have completed studies of computer science or a related field with a bachelors degree.
· You have a good understanding of modern SW development processes.
· You have at least 3-4 years experience in SW engineering.
· You have experience with SW development in C/C++, Windows 10 and Visual Studio.
· You have experience in writing optimized, parallelized code
· You are able to work successfully in international teams and have good communication skills in verbal and written form.
Preferred skills to have for the success of this role
· Agile/SAFe experience
· Team Foundation Server
· experience in developing medical software in a FDA regulated environment
· experience in high-performance computing and associated tools
· knowledge about data acquisition in medical devices
· knowledge about PET physics
· experience in real time computing
· experience in medical imaging and numerical algorithms
· experience in design and implementation of complex software systems
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.