Field Engineer - SIDIS Pro Test System
Business Unit: Country Division Controller
Requisition Number: 237151
Primary Location: United States-South Carolina-Greenville
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Senior level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 50%
- We are looking for an experienced field engineer for testing of software and hardware components for our Siemens SIDIS Pro System.
- These SIDIS Pro systems are located in automotive plants for:
- Cockpit pre-assembly
- Door pre-assembly
- Filling stations
- Flashing and encoding control units
- End of line
- Wheel alignment
- Roller test benches
- Paint inspection
- Pre-delivery check
- Reworking areas
- You will have to configure, commission and test soft- and hardware components of our test system Siemens SIDIS Pro.
- You will support automotive customers with equipment service and training
- You will maintain verification routines based on predefined check procedures on the customer site using our Siemens SIDIS Pro tools
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Degree in Electrical Engineering with programming background
- 5-10 years of experience in the field of automation engineering and field testing of equipment
- Experience in Automotive Industry regarding car technology and car electronics
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- MS Windows
- Communication Networks
- Car electronics and technology
- Ability to take multiple data points for requirements and condense the various requirements into a solution.