Client Service Administrator - Building Automation - Mount Prospect
Business Unit: Field Operations
Requisition Number: 237167
Primary Location: United States-Illinois-Mt. Prospect
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: High School Diploma / (GED)
Travel Required: 10%
For more information, please visit:
Our contributions sometimes aren’t very apparent – but our innovations have made history. The Siemens Building
Technologies Division is searching for a dynamic Jr. Client Service Account Manager to establish the foundation for our
customer’s overall sales, service and digital experience. Are you ready to make history with us?
As a Jr. Client Service Account Manager, you will manage the delivery of service for assigned customer accounts.
Responsibilities include serving as the main customer contact, developing technical maintenance plans, verifying the
services and schedules with the customer, and conducting Quality Assurance calls.
Our Jr. Client Service Account Managers review field work orders and inspection reports to identify deficiencies and / or
optimization opportunities, and develop customer proposals. In addition, you will be responsible for approximately 500
agreements and a high frequency of customer interaction on a daily basis.
Other exciting tasks of this role include developing detailed technical maintenance plans to meet contractual obligations
of large service agreements and serving as internal point of contact. Reviewing booking packages and planning
customers’ service schedules, for new and renewed contracts, including time based preventive maintenance, proactive
and predictive services are also a part of the Jr. Client Service Account Manager role.
From managing accounts to generating proposals and developing detailed technical maintenance plans, this position
serves as an entry level position for individuals wanting to advance into technical or Sales positions.
Working in a team environment is crucial as the Jr. Client Service Account Manager will interact with Service Sales (to
understand scope and commitments of agreements,) potentially Solutions Sales (to understand installed equipment),
iBase Administrator (to ensure iBase is set up for maintenance planning), Client Service Manager (to finalize service
schedule and reconcile for service recap reporting), Service Coordinators (to ensure schedules are executed), Renewal
Coordinator (to ensure contract scope is updated / correct), Specialists onsite and in AM Digital Service Center (to ensure
delivery of agreed upon scope / commitments, part deliveries …) and customers on service agreements < $10k for
Automation and < $5k for Fire & Security.
So if you are ready to make your mark in history and with Siemens, submit your resume today!
Required Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Education:
- Technical school or Associates degree (2 year) preferred, although
- a combination of education (High School or GED required) and
- experience will also be considered.
- Knowledgeable in business processes, standard practices, tools, and financial systems within branch Service operations
- Strong accuracy and attention to detail for quality of data needed
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, computer skills, financial skills and effective project management skills
- Strong problem solving ability
- Ability to read and understand service contract scope & proposal
Preferred Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Education:
- Knowledge and experience in SAP or other maintenance & planning tools
- Overall understanding of building management systems and products in automation, fire detection and security
- Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.