00031042-Enterprise Sales Executive II
Business Unit: Product Lifecycle Management-PLM
Requisition Number: 237173
Primary Location: United States--
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Senior level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 20%
• Develop and manage a pipeline for a set of brand new SaaS & PaaS
offerings, with focus on subscription renewal, upsell and premium
• Define, drive and adopt innovative customer and product telemetry and
analytics to help achieve identify renewal and upsell targets to drive
the sales funnel
• Maintain active engagement with new and existing leads through
creative follow-up communications designed to increase customer
interest in Cloud solutions
• Partner with the wider SaaS Customer Support & Success organization
to help drive success for customers and build ongoing relationships.
This is a start-up environment within a larger company, and the ideal
candidate would wear multiple hats to make the launch and ramp
• Partner with the wider sales and marketing organizations to help
achieve our targets and develop your skills.
• Prepare and execute a structured sales presentations, demos and other
collateral to help with upsell and renewal portfolios. Identify and
implement compelling events to increase pipeline velocity &
• Attend and participate in networking and industry events to drive
awareness and interest in the solution. Understand the customer's
industry drivers, business objectives, and organization so that
effective growth / maintain / manage strategies are developed
• Manage and build customer contacts, serving as the customer's
ambassador, trusted advisor and advocate.
• Manage all sales related activity through the accurate, timely and
detailed use of the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tools
including opportunity reviews, win/loss analysis, pipeline funnel
management, forecasting and lead generation.
• 7+ years of business development experience in Software as Service
(Saas) or Enterprise Cloud
• Years of software sales experience for either software or support
• Proven experience in acquiring and selling to new customers.
• Exposure to Siemens Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) and CAM
products would be a big plus
• Experience in creating demand, selling entry point offerings in a
short sales cycle leading to further enterprise adoption of software
• Cross selling andconsultative selling experience with proven
capability in collaborating across both client and own organization
• Demonstrated executive presence, influence and leadership having
worked with various levels of customer organizations.
• Proven experience developing and executing strategies for sales
• Creative, decisive, high energy and ability to energize others.
• Ability to interact at the executive and technical level (internally
• Excellent negotiation skills with the ability to understand the
customer needs, negotiate complex sales and articulatetotal value
offerings to customers.