IT-HR Systems Applications Lead Analyst
Business Unit: Product Lifecycle Management-PLM
Requisition Number: 237272
Primary Location: United States-Missouri-St. Louis
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Senior level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 20%
Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and internationality for more than 165 years. As a global technology company, Siemens is rigorously leveraging the advantages that this setup provides. To tap business opportunities in both new and established markets, the Company is organized in nine Divisions: Power and Gas, Wind Power and Renewables, Energy Management, Building Technologies, Mobility, Digital Factory, Process Industries and Drives, Healthineers and Financial Services.
The Siemens Digital Factory Division offers a comprehensive portfolio of seamlessly integrated hardware, software and technology-based services in order to support manufacturing companies worldwide in enhancing the flexibility and efficiency of their manufacturing processes and reducing the time to market of their products.
For more information, please visit:
HR-IT Systems Applications Lead Analyst
This position will fill the lead IT functional analyst role for all global Siemens PLM HR projects and
operations support – primarily the migration of Siemens PLM SAP HR to Workday and integration of HR source data into the new SAP S4Hana financial system (Callisto) as well as the existing SAP ECC financial system until it is retired by Callisto.
This IT organization position will interact with Siemens PLM and Siemens corporate HR organizations and various applications to provide ongoing project and operational support to the Siemens PLM HR stakeholder group. The position is part of the Siemens Global Services, IT, ERP, US, Product Lifecycle, Management Support Organization reporting administratively and functionally to management in St. Louis, Missouri.
- Lead IT Business Analyst role responsible for handling all functional analysis demands from projects, user support and daily interface monitoring.
- Collaborate with HR organization, IT developer and IT Business Partner resources to delivery all the business requirement demands
- Timely resolve interface errors across the various Siemens HR applications
- Lead planning, analysis and execution of tasks related
to IT responsibilities in connection with ongoing mergers and
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or Equivalent experience
- 5+ years’ experience supporting a global SAP HR system - SAP HR Module
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
- Other HR application experience and integration with financial and reporting applications
- Workday systems implementation experience