Senior Sales Lead
Business Unit: Solutions & Implementation
Requisition Number: 237290
Primary Location: United States-Texas-Houston
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Senior level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 75%
Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, and reliability internationally for more than 165 years. As a global technology company, Siemens is rigorously leveraging the advantages that this setup provides. To tap business opportunities in both new and established markets, the Company is organized in seven Divisions: Power and Gas, Power Generation Services, Energy Management, Building Technologies, Digital Factory, Process Industries and Drives, and Financial Services.
With power chain management from creation to consumption, and over half a dozen manufacturing hubs here in the U.S., Siemens Energy Management provides technologies for the economic, reliable, and intelligent transmission and distribution of electrical power. From smart grid and energy automation technology, to power supply for industrial plants and high-voltage transmission systems, Siemens is providing intelligent technologies to a diverse clientele.
For more information, please visit:
OMNETRIC Group is looking for senior leaders with a strong background in project sales to join our global sales function. You will be responsible for delivering successful sales projects within the Americas (North, Central & South America) region through the entire lifecycle, paying particular attention to bid and opportunity management, contractual and commercial negotiation and assisting the technical leads with pre-sales activity.
We offer highly consultative value-add technical solutions to our customers regionally in America’s, therefore your experience in delivery of commercial agreements, contractual understanding and cultural consideration is required in this role. OMNETRIC Group are involved in developing and customising highly specific systems and architecture for Digital and Smart Grid applications which we would value your previous experience in a similar field of expertise, in particular grid operations and data management solutions
- You will provide channel management direction and management oversight for your region, territory or specific technology application partner
- Drive direct sales for specific and identified opportunities in your region
- Drive indirect sales through our Siemens verticals and markets
- Provide business development support for new markets, channels, and technology partners as assigned
- Pipeline management and report out the global sales manager utilizing Sales Force
Alongside a passion for personal growth, career development and an appetite to learn:
- You have experience of multiple European markets America’s markets.
- You are proud of your track record of success, consistently achieving or exceeding target.
- You have extensive experience of delivering complex technical sales proposals.
- You are able to interface and influence at all levels in a customer organisation.
- You have an exceptional contract negotiation experience.
- You have the ability to respond to technical tenders.
- You are experienced in selling highly complex products to technical stakeholders.
- You have proven experience in selling services to large scale corporations and operations.
- You enjoy working in a virtual and dynamic environment.
- You will be happy to become a hands-on team player to get things done and are excited about continuous learning.
- You are fluent in English, and Spanish as a second language is a plus.
- You are self-confident in communicating and presenting decisions.
- You are ready to travel the world.
- Knowledge of Smart Grid infrastructure
- Knowledge of the Energy Industry
- Active second language
- Experience in selling Grid Operations and Meter Data Management solutions
- Understanding of the IoT market and key drivers and associated technology and vendor players
Are you ready to become our Senior Sales Lead? Then apply now and get on board!