Business Unit: Ultrasound
Requisition Number: 237297
Primary Location: United States-Minnesota-Minneapolis
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Senior level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 75%
At Siemens Healthineers, we are passionate about enabling healthcare professionals to deliver high quality patient care, and to do so affordably. A leading global healthcare company, Siemens Healthineers continues to strengthen our portfolio of medical imaging and laboratory diagnostics, while adding new offerings such as managed services, consulting, and healthcare IT services – as well as further technologies in the growing market for therapeutic and molecular diagnostics.
Siemens Healthineers develops innovations that support better patient outcomes with greater efficiencies, giving providers the confidence they need to meet the clinical, operational and financial challenges of a changing healthcare landscape.
Position Overview - Minneapolis / St. Paul
Siemens Healthineers is a leader in diagnostic imaging modalities and ultrasound imaging products.
The Territory Sales Manager is a field sales position focused on general imaging ultrasound in one of the country's most dynamic and innovative healthcare areas. This is an excellent opportunity for an individual that is highly competitive, desires top income, works well in a team-selling environment and strives to win and be successful. Our products are industry and clinically recognized as being the best for patient care and providers alike. We are searching for top sales professionals looking to build their own franchise and realize virtually uncapped earnings potential.
This role reports to the Zone Sales Director within Siemens Healthineers and is part of the dynamic and growing ultrasound products sales division.
• Achieve business objectives for assigned territory (for example, penetration of account with product/solution/service offerings).
• Will guide the development and execution of strategic account plans to ensure achievement of assigned business goals and budgets.
• Develops, builds and cultivates long-term relationships with key management within the customer organization.
• Assists management in devising sales plans and strategies, develop forecasts, budgets and operating plans for product sales channels.
• Will lead territory team reviews and updates of account plan based on changing market, customer conditions, and competitive activity.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
• BS/BA in related discipline or advanced degree, where required, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Candidates will have 3+ years capital equipment sales experience to a hospital call point.
• 8+ years’ experience in sales role, healthcare field preferred
• Professional sales training in SPIN Selling, Strategic Selling, Professional Selling Skills, Miller-Hieman, etc.
• Must have experience working with sales quotas, forecasting
• Successful track record of meeting and exceeding sales goals
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
• Specific experience selling medical diagnostic ultrasound
• Imaging and highly transactional sales experience in medical equipment strong plus
• Success with shorter, high transactional sales cycles a plus
Siemens Healthineers offers a substantial benefits package including company car, generous 401K, excellent health care benefits and a best-in-industry sales compensation program with sufficient opportunity for rewards and recognitions.