Maint. Tech. - General
Business Unit: Process Solutions
Requisition Number: 237356
Primary Location: United States-Louisiana-Broussard
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: High School Diploma / (GED)
Travel Required: 5%
Siemens US Talent Acquisition
Job Description Template
Instructions: Please use the template below to write a customized job description for your position. The bolded headers "Position Overview", "Responsibilities" , "Required Skills" & "Preferred" should remain in the final draft, but the blue-colored text should be replaced with content specific to the position.
Entry/ Mid-level mechanically inclined shop technician for Siemens rental fleet. The capability to work a flexible schedule is a must, along with the ability to analyze and resolve problems independently and efficiently. Ideal candidates will execute detailed equipment checks/repairs. Candidate should have the ability to work in stressful situations and participate in the development of new maintenance procedures for best practice. Individuals are subject to call-out service 24 hours per day, 365 days per year.
- Performs semi-complex maintenance on equipment, testing of equipment, and completing documentation/QAQC on all installations, inspections, maintenance, repair work.
- Participates in morning safety meeting
- Participates in trial runs, investigative tests, repairs and overhauls.
- Participates in responding to the customer timelines for equipment.
- Participates in the assessment of semi-complex product/equipment performance, based on test data, and recommends modifications and/or improvements
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Valid Drivers License
- Reliable Transportation
- Mechanical inclination is a plus
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Experience in Oilfield Industry
- Ability to Progress into a Team Lead
- Routine maintenance experience for fleet equipment