Business Unit: Services
Requisition Number: 237362
Primary Location: United States-New York-Tarrytown
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Entry level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: No
At Siemens Healthineers, we are passionate about enabling healthcare professionals to deliver high quality patient care, and to do so affordably. A leading global healthcare company, Siemens Healthineers continues to strengthen our portfolio of medical imaging and laboratory diagnostics, while adding new offerings such as managed services, consulting, and healthcare IT services – as well as further technologies in the growing market for therapeutic and molecular diagnostics.
Siemens Healthineers develops innovations that support better patient outcomes with greater efficiencies, giving providers the confidence they need to meet the clinical, operational and financial challenges of a changing healthcare landscape.
Siemens US Talent Acquisition
The Data Analyst gathers information from various sources. Interprets data to identify patterns and trends then offer ways to use that data to improve business or make business decisions.
The analyst will work in the Project Management Office of a new product implementation
· Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
· Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
· Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems
· Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
· Ensure data integrity by reviewing computer reports, printouts, and performance indicators to locate and correct problems
· Work with teams and management to establish and prioritize business and information needs
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in math, statistics, computer science, finance, engineer or related technical field
- Math and Analytical Skills: work with large amounts of data: facts, figures, and number crunching to see through the data and analyze it to find conclusions.
- Communication Skills: write and speak clearly, easily communicating complex ideas.
- Critical Thinking: look at the numbers, trends, and data and come to new conclusions based on the findings.
- Attention to Detail: vigilant in their analysis to come to correct conclusions.
- 2+ years of experience in projects involving cross-functional teams
- 2+ years of experience in data mining using databases
in a business environment with large-scale, complex datasets
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets (Excel, SPSS, SAS etc)
· Experience in gathering requirements and formulating business metrics for reporting and analysis.
track record of strong verbal/written communication & data presentation
skills, including an ability to effectively communicate with both business and
technical teams across the world