Solution Manager, Medical Device & Pharmaceutical Industries
Business Unit: Product Lifecycle Management-PLM
Requisition Number: 237371
Primary Location: United States-Illinois-Chicago
Other Locations: United States--
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 30%
Siemens Digital Factory offers a comprehensive portfolio of seamlessly-integrated hardware software and technology-based services in order to support manufacturing companies worldwide.
Siemens PLM Software, a Plano, Texas-based business unit of the Digital Factory Division, is a leading global provider of Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) and Manufacturing Operations
Management (MOM) software, systems and services with over nine million licensed seats and more than 77,000 customers worldwide.
For more information, please visit:
• Design new practices that apply software-based solutions to industry processes.
• Identify and communicate unmet needs, with process context, and business value justification.
• Collaborate with various teams, as lead author or editor, to create customer-facing presentations, software configuration guides, and demo outlines.
• Deliver industry-specific training to internal and external sales organizations.
• Selectively engage with key customers via collaboration with account teams.
• Detailed knowledge of industry business processes and practices, with excellent verbal and written communication skills. (Minimum of 10 Years of Experience).
• Experience concentrated in the Medical Device industry, working with multi-disciplinary engineering teams, in one or more of the following areas is highly desirable: Systems Engineering, Design & Document Control, Clinical & Service Engineering ( Minimum of 10 Years of Experience).
• Practical experience with several of the following software technology categories corresponding to Siemens portfolio:
CAD, CAE, PLM, ALM, MOM/MES and IoT.