Application Operations Student Intern (PPS, DC)
Business Unit: Product Lifecycle Management-PLM
Requisition Number: 237383
Primary Location: United States-California-Cypress
Assignment Category: Full-time temporary
Experience Level: Entry level
Education Required Level: High School Diploma / (GED)
Travel Required: No
Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and internationality for more than 165 years. As a global technology company, Siemens is rigorously leveraging the advantages that this setup provides. To tap business opportunities in both new and established markets, the Company is organized in nine Divisions: Power and Gas, Wind Power and Renewables, Energy Management, Building Technologies, Mobility, Digital Factory, Process Industries and Drives, Healthineers and Financial Services.
The Siemens Digital Factory Division offers a comprehensive portfolio of seamlessly integrated hardware, software and technology-based services in order to support manufacturing companies worldwide in enhancing the flexibility and efficiency of their manufacturing processes and reducing the time to market of their products.
For more information, please visit:
Application Operations Student Internship
Location: Cypress, California
Start Date: March 2019
Hours: Part-time during the school year; Full-time during the summer
Discover your career with us at Siemens PLM Software!
We are a leading global software company dedicated to the world of computer aided design, 3D modeling and simulation— helping innovative global manufacturers design better products, faster! With the resources of a large company, and the energy of a software start-up, we have fun together while creating a world class software portfolio. Our culture encourages creativity, welcomes fresh thinking and focuses on growth, so our people, our business, and our customers can achieve their full potential.
In this Application Operations Student Internship role, you will get the opportunity to:
· Participate in executing an Application Development team’s operations
· Perform project management including documenting meetings and requirements
· Learn agile methods for software development & project tracking
· Support users who have questions and problems with our applications
· Currently enrolled in a university pursuing an undergraduate or master’s degree in Business Administration, Communication, or an equivalent Liberal Arts field
· Graduating in 2021 or later
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Good Powerpoint and Excel skills
· Result-driven, detail-oriented
· Quick learner and team player