Renewal Coordinator - Service Contracts
Business Unit: Field Operations
Requisition Number: 237409
Primary Location: United States-Washington-Bellevue
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: High School Diploma / (GED)
Travel Required: 5%
The Siemens Building Technologies Division is the North American market leader for safe and secure, energy-efficient and environmentally-friendly buildings and infrastructure. As a technology partner, service provider, and system integrator, Building Technologies has offerings for fire protection; life safety; and security as well as building automation; heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC); and energy management. Since 1995, Siemens has helped to modernize nearly 7,000 buildings worldwide, including important American landmarks such as World Trade Center Memorial, Times Square Building, Carnegie Hall, Walt Disney World and the Mount Vernon Estate.
For more information, please visit:
Coordinates the service agreement renewal process for assigned contracts across the zone, ensuring that all BT service agreements are renewed on time and that the 120, 90, 60 and 30 day activities are completed. Assumes responsibility for renewal activities for Automation contracts: < $10k and Fire < $5k.
- Position reports to the Zone Operations Center - Client Service Administrators Supervisor.
- Primary peer relationships: Client Service Administrators, Customer Service Managers, Sales, Sales Managers, Service Ops Managers.
- Work is generally performed in an office location with minimal noise and routine distractions.
- Serves as the main point of contact for the renewal process.
- Uses standard tools and processes to renew service agreements on time (before they expire)
- Assigns and manages renewal activities at the 120, 90, 60 and 30 day milestones
- Coordinates with Sales and Operations
- Host monthly meeting with assigned branches to review/update status
- Provides data for facilitation of renewal and Order Intake forecast meetings (via Renewal Portal & Excel)
- For Automation < $10k and Fire < $5k contracts, secures a signed contract and Purchase Order
- Submits contract renewals to Booking Team
- Assist with invoice & contract cancellations
- Manages "expired report" and maintains as per Work Flow Standards
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Technical school or Associates degree (2 year) preferred, although a combination of education (High School or GED required) and experience will also be considered
- 2+ years’ experience in service agreements renewals or service coordination in a service industry such as building automation, HVAC, fire alarm service, security system service, or fire/security monitoring.
- Good organizational, interpersonal and verbal and written communication skills
- Strong working knowledge of word processing and Excel spreadsheets. Experienced on personal computer and knowledge of Windows software.
- Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States.
- Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
SAP knowledge and experience preferred.
Familiarity or experience with control, HVAC / Fire / Security systems and engineering preferred.