Vice President- Contract Administration
Business Unit: Business Administration
Requisition Number: 237438
Primary Location: United States-North Carolina-Cary
Other Locations: United States-Massachusetts-Norwood
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Senior level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 25%
Leadership of the complete portfolio for NAM USA Contract Life-cycle management processes with a direct impact to over $5b in NAM USA Imaging & Diagnostics business.
This role oversees the following teams of approximately 150 employees:
· Contract Lifecycle Management - Classic & High attribute contract teams across in-vivo, invitro, & service portfolio.
· Contract Data Support – Installed Base Coordination, Service Coordination, Material Master Data
· QT for Finance Business Operations
Process optimization & digitalization
· Continual assessment of newly centralized processes to ensure best practices implementation, work load balancing, efficiency and contract adherence for proper books and records.
· Evaluate & implement automation opportunities.
· Develop critical KPI’s and effective tracking mechanisms that identify warning signals and trends.
· Develop both strategic and tactical plans that improve efficiency and customer experience.
· Ensure effective reporting of results.
· Actively seek internal feedback and external benchmarking for continual improvement.
People development – as a manager of managers, inspire, communicate & lead to attract and retain talent. Provide the leadership, training, and coaching to develop both managers & teams to grow their careers while increasing employee engagement.
Collaboration – role model of effective collaboration to improve business results. Partners with Field Finance Customer Administration, Customer Supply Chain, NAM Finance functions and Sales.
Knowledge & Experience
Proven track record in leading, developing and mentoring high performance teams.
Strong analytical skills and understanding of strategic business goals.
Strong work ethic and commitment. Demonstrated ability to form relationships and collaborate across functions.
The teams are located across multiple NAM office locations and frequent travel will be expected to most effectively lead the organization and partner with colleagues.